stupid things to do on skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Sometimes when I'm really bored (I did this in Oblivion too), I will walk into every store and jump on tables and counters, lift things and smack them around, and generally just make every store look like a bomb went off inside. It's really fun to go into a store that has a LOT of little objects, like inns, because then you have food and small objects scattered EVERYWHERE. It's fun to make sound effects while you do it, and listen to what the merchants say, if anything :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I Got the best idea :p

make a female character , install nude mod , get her naked , walk around and watch her body or make dead bodies naked and put them in f*** positions together :p:D

i'm a horrible person :sadface:
You certainly are. :)

Iveri Sarothil

1. Go to Whiterun.
2. Turn on God mode.
3. Go into Jorrvaskr.
4. Hit someone.
5. Run.

Daelon DuLac

1. Go to Whiterun.
2. Turn on God mode.
3. Go into Jorrvaskr.
4. Hit someone.
5. Run.

That sounds like fun! I may be the harbringer, but y'all are a bunch of sanctimonous boobs. I am so tired of rescuing kidnap victims, evicting bears and sabre cats from houses, and taking that guy to see dragons that I could scream! Am I ever going to get that stupid wolf armour? If not, I'm not talking to y'all any more. Fah! (Same thing with DB - Nazeem is out of contracts and the Dark Mother is just in it for the cash).

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
My only experience of drinking on Skyrim was when i was challenged by Sam in the Bannered mare... is drinking always like that?

In Real Life? Yes. It always is, without exception :D

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
That sounds like fun! I may be the harbringer, but y'all are a bunch of sanctimonous boobs. I am so tired of rescuing kidnap victims, evicting bears and sabre cats from houses, and taking that guy to see dragons that I could scream! Am I ever going to get that stupid wolf armour? If not, I'm not talking to y'all any more. Fah! (Same thing with DB - Nazeem is out of contracts and the Dark Mother is just in it for the cash).

Actually, you only need to to the quest with Farkas (when you find out he's a werewolf) to get Wolf armor. Euorlan Gray-Mane sells it.

Oren74

I Got the best idea :p

make a female character , install nude mod , get her naked , walk around and watch her body or make dead bodies naked and put them in f*** positions together :p:D

i'm a horrible person :sadface:

Well this went downhill quickly.

Got a mod link?

Daelon DuLac

Actually, you only need to to the quest with Farkas (when you find out he's a werewolf) to get Wolf armor. Euorlan Gray-Mane sells it.
Oh! I haven't even talked to him in ages. I should go see him. It's not that I want the armor, but it needs to go in my collection. Thanks!

Little clarification: Not really a fan of the Skyforge. Too out of the way and it really doesn't do anything better than any other forge (except, I would assume with Steel, although he only has iron items there? - I don't use steel at this point, but, maybe next time).

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Oh! I haven't even talked to him in ages. I should go see him. It's not that I want the armor, but it needs to go in my collection. Thanks!

Little clarification: Not really a fan of the Skyforge. Too out of the way and it really doesn't do anything better than any other forge (except, I would assume with Steel, although he only has iron items there? - I don't use steel at this point, but, maybe next time).

Actually, there are weapons and armor you can make with Skyforge that you can't with any other forge. If you have a sexy character, then once the Companions quest line is finished, create the Ancient Nordic Armor and slap it on your female character. Sexy!

Daelon DuLac

Actually, there are weapons and armor you can make with Skyforge that you can't with any other forge. If you have a sexy character, then once the Companions quest line is finished, create the Ancient Nordic Armor and slap it on your female character. Sexy!
I'm assuming with mods. I have no idea what kind of weapons you can create there and frankly, am not really interested as I don't use steel or iron weapons. I tried it for Daedric and Ebony and ended up with the same crap I always get.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
I'm assuming with mods. I have no idea what kind of weapons you can create there and frankly, am not really interested as I don't use steel or iron weapons. I tried it for Daedric and Ebony and ended up with the same crap I always get.

No mods.

Create the Ancient Nordic Armor and slap it on your female character. Sexy

Nighthiker77

Skyforge steel does elven damage, weight of steel. Nord Hero weapons do the same damage but weigh even less, equal to iron weapons. It is the best stuff in the game unless you put at least 4 perks into smithing to get up to glass or ebony improved twice as much. The bow is bugged though, but the Forsworn bow subs just fine under a similar elven damage/less weight theme.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I like to go to Whiterun and spam Fury on everyone, summon a couple minions, maybe throw a spider. Watch the show and stay alive for as long as possible... then reload.

I rode a dragon in nothing but a loincloth once.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
If you want to have a lot of fun.

1. Pickpocket ever single person in Markarth's weapon and armor.

2. Eye a civilian and give him/her the jacked up weapon you can glitch up. Cast frenzy on him/her.:p

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well

After the last harbinger dies and burns on SKyforge and you save him from Hircine, talk to Eorland and he will say something about how the bodies of heroes burned on the Skyforge make it stronger and all. Then you make the ancient armor

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker

How do you accomplish this?

Daelon DuLac

Well

After the last harbinger dies and burns on SKyforge and you save him from Hircine, talk to Eorland and he will say something about how the bodies of heroes burned on the Skyforge make it stronger and all. Then you make the ancient armor
Not sure what the Spoiler means, but I'll give it a shot tonight. Thanks!

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
How do you accomplish this?

You have to complete the Companion's questline, then talk to Euorlan Gray-Mane. He'll tell you that the forge is "ripe" and then you'll be able to start using the forge for the new weapons.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
For best results, make a female Nord and put her weight all the way to 10. Slap the Ancient Nordic armor and drool
Damn, now I have to start a Female Nord Warrior, with HA just to get this...... :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts