stupid things to do on skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

phantom cat

if you ever get bored of walking everywere and you want to slow down and just mess around i need to gather ideas of stupid things you do

Attachments

• 2012-10-26_00004.jpg
    2012-10-26_00004.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 51

Niq

haha, but does this not lead to quite an empty and quiet skyrim?
At least do it after a save, so you can revert....

phantom cat

if you silent kill every guard take there armor then put them in stupid places by draging them if you pick them up by the stomach you can lift them in the air

Niq

haha Sounds like a good pass time (if you're insane lol)
o thanks for bringing that up... i was on a quest for the DB and i had to kill a chef and hide his body... i have no idea how to move bodies.... (xbox)

sticky runes

the game really needs more drinking mini-quests. Challenge someone to a drinking contest, bet pissed, and wake up in an embarrassing situation that you have to fight/sneak/bribe your way out of.

Niq

My only experience of drinking on Skyrim was when i was challenged by Sam in the Bannered mare... is drinking always like that?

sticky runes

thats what i meant - there should be more stuff in the game like that. Get drunk with Sam, then waking up in the temple of Dibella and finding out that you've been fondling statues and kidnapping goats. They could give us more random drunken escapades. For example, maybe you wake up naked in the middle of a swamp and have to find out where all your stuff has been taken. Or perhaps you wake up locked in a dwemer room, and find out that you hidden a load of stolen treasure in a room guarded by a centurion. you know, little set backs that we haven't quite prepared ourselves for.

phantom cat

to pick someone up use the action button and hold it down

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Fight a giant at level 1 and time your survival.... Ooooo! And play the "Dare to Be Stupid" song while you're doing it. If not that then just go around gathering as much cheese as you can carry and continuously fill a person's house with them (I did it to Maven). CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Johnf3545

Khajiit's are a favorite class of mine.
I tend to mess around with the Fury spell. Especially when someone makes a rather rude comment so it's nice to see guards get attacked or someone do the dirty work for me when I want someone dead. Like the annoying preacher of Talos in Whiterun for example.

Niq

Is Fury not classed as an offensive spell? As in if you cast it, it's seen as atttacking someone?

phantom cat

you see i have a saying be nice to kajiit or your going broke i will empty my supplys run aroud there house steal everything then dump all of it in ulfrics room or i will kill you get the nude mod then make you look like wahoer so be nice to kajiit

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I found a little game I like to call "Burning Corpse Toss." All you need is One word of the Fire Breath shout and one body of one of your recently deceased enemies.

To play just pick up the corpse, aim it in the general direction you want it to land. I would suggest aiming high. And then trigger Fire Breath and enjoy the show

Fortune Payback

Play a game of cabbage arrow! Just get a bunch of arrows and continuouly shoot the cabbage. You win the game when your body has expressed in mourning over the wasted hour of time wasted playing.

Attachments

• cabbage3.jpg
    cabbage3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28

Chadonraz

I won't be continuing with my highest level character once I get back to Skyrim in late August, so I decided to spend this last week or so fooling around. Currently I'm attempting to get the Master Criminal achievement with the Cursed Ring of Hircine, by having it randomly transform me once in every Hold.

Unfortunately, since the transformation is totally random, I only have Haafingar done after a few real hours. But I'm patient. :D

Hehe, Helgi's Ghost didn't give a damn when I wolfed out while talking to her.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
if you ever get bored of walking everywere and you want to slow down and just mess around i need to gather ideas of stupid things you do
This is funny since I've been with Vilkas in the exact same place you were in the exact same armor

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Is Fury not classed as an offensive spell? As in if you cast it, it's seen as atttacking someone?
I read this comic where a Khajit used it on a chicken and a guard killed the chicken. I tried it and the guard attacked me instead. -_-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts