• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ironclad

Damn Barbas! :mad:
1st of all the daft git nudges me into the sight of a bunch of Drugar, I was trying to sneak up on them. Then I tell him to 'stop following me', thinking he'd sit down and wait with Lydia - oh no, he vanishes! I wanted to take him on the Reforge the Guldour Amulet quest (or whatever it's called), because it's fairly tough, possibly one of the tougher fights going.
This is the first time i'd gotten my invincible dog, and what a pain he is/was. Great in a fight mind.
So in the end I found that pointless axe, raced back to Vile's sanctum, found the dog (yes, i'd looked here for him as well) and cashed it in for a tin hat.

Have you had any fun with Barbas?

He's a talking dog, what's not to love? Aside from the annoying personality, and distastful voice actor and how he would led me in a loop to get to his master's lair. I hate him.

Ironclad

That masque has crappy powers, but hell isn't it strong! I dunno if it levels but mine is AP-89!

I didn't mind the dog too much, but he walked me off a cliff a couple of times, damned thing's a liability! He bit a spider in half in one bite though, that's pretty good. A few times I sheathed my sword and just watched him & Lydia clear the dungeon for me . :cool: