• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metal-Maniac

Post in-game stuff that really piss you off...

Keep in mind:
-I love this game, I just wanna try and start a funny thread.
-Don't start nagging about bugs... Just game world stuff/situations/experiences

Ok, let's get started...

- Spending 20 glass arrows on a moving target and hitting nothing but rocks....... $#$%^&*

- Trying to smith stuff in Whiterun and Adrienne (standing next to you) can't keep her mouth shout; "Have you met my father? He's the stuart..." blah blah blah "I don't claim to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun..." blah blah blah... SPAAAAM....... #@%^*(&^$

- Thinking you'll get faster to that place marked on your map by climbing the mountain in your way... Guess what, you can't, you lost 10 minutes of your life and still have to go around it........ $#%#$%^%&*&

- Having a good 80% chance to pickpocket that blasted ring of minor wielding but fail ten times in a row.......... #@*%&(@%

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Trying to sneak shot someone but hitting an invisible wall drives me insane. Also when an enemy inexplicably strafes five feet away from my arrow even though I'm hidden.

Golgo_SPB

sneaking and trying to shoot an arrow or a spell at an NPC then they suddenly become the flash and shuffles out of the way.

when I have a follower while I'm sneaking and a enemy NPC finds my follower but not me but my follower still follows me while sneaking and getting his ass beat. just fight back and let me sneak away!

Metal-Maniac

HAHAHAHA stupid followers... Sounds like arrow-dodging enemies are going to be the #$%&$# winner xD

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
"random" dragon encounters that aren't so random (every time i leave the Riverwood trader)

Morgan

When spellcasters apparently become Usain Bolt and can sprint backwards while hitting me with unerringly accurate spells. But when MY spellcaster backs up while casting, he may as well have a warning beep because he moves about as fast as a delivery truck.

Chryss

saving my gold, leveling up my smithing, then I am ready to make the "better armor". I spend the gold to buy the supplies to make said armor and I wear it with pride. First cave I go into, what do you know, a full set of whatever I just made. :confused:

Metal-Maniac

Ah yes... All the shopkeepers following you if you break line of sight...... #^$^%^%&*

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
After several epic battles finding some sweet loot a maybe even leveling up a couple of times when somebody finally kills you. You realize you haven't save your game in three hours.

Golgo_SPB

oh yeah when an item on a shelf or a table that you can usually put in your inventory stops being pick-upable.

Andrew Granger

Rockstar Granger
Loving the game. But I hate the fact that you can climb a Mountain on a horse :p .. but if the horse takes one bump by a wolf it goes flying. You end up on your ass. ;)

Verses

the fact that most people in skyrim have very limited vocabulary...they know like 4-5 sentences.
They say the same thing 1000 times a day.

redrkt

Premium Member
"random" dragon encounters that aren't so random (every time i leave the Riverwood trader)

same thing for me only in Dawnstar... every time I go to empty that chest.....WHAM there he is and he always dies in the same damn spot behind the buildings, but not before he kills some NPC that I need in the game to sell stuff to.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
but not before he kills some NPC that I need in the game to sell stuff to.

I have actually taken to reloading whenever I get a dragon encounter while inside a town, for this reason specifically.

Another thing that really pisses me off is when the shopkeepers can somehow still follow me around when I have illusion and sneak both maxed out, am invisible, crouching and wearing no armor so I am lighter. Yet they still fluffing follow me, and it's only the women that can see me (apparently they can see me)

IpmaN

It happens to me several times now... I snipe the enemy while in sneak mode, after releasing the arrow in Full Power the Epic Animation of a One-shot kill enters then all of a sudden it stops immediately and you ended up seeing the enemy still alive while the arrow is only 1 to 2 feet away from you cause of Skyrim Physics and Terrain! :mad:

Train

Is that all you got?!
The only kid in the game that actually pisses me off is that one in Bits and Pieces: "I thought adventurers were supposed to look tough" he says...do you see this war paint? Do you see the scars? How about the size of these muscles? Shall I show you my sword? It has the blood of a thousand heads I've lopped off! If that isn't "tough" enough for you, I'm the fu**ing Dovahkiin! You wanna' end up like High King Torygg? I will shout you to pieces, you little brat! :D

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
The only kid in the game that actually pisses me off is that one in Bits and Pieces: "I thought adventurers were supposed to look tough" he says...do you see this war paint? Do you see the scars? How about the size of these muscles? Shall I show you my sword? It has the blood of a thousand heads I've lopped off! If that isn't "tough" enough for you, I'm the fu**ing Dovahkiin! You wanna' end up like High King Torygg? I will shout you to pieces, you little brat! :D
I love killing children on the PC, their screams are delightful

sprugly

A couple of nights ago I played a couple of hours with my main character, then for a break created a new one and played her for about half hour or so.

It wasn't until the next day I realized I hadn't saved with the old guy so I had 2 hours of stuff to re do.

Sprugly

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts