Xbox 360 Stuck with follower because she dissapeared

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sluder4

I was doing the totems of Hiricine quest with Aela. Its the second totem in the quest line. She started following me and I made it to the cave and grabbed the totem. But now she dissapeared and I cant find her and shes stuck as my follower. Just wondering if theres a way around it?

Ive heard that if you get a quest where she cant go on or you are forced to get another follower she will be sent back to whiterun. If anyone has had this issue and fixed it give me a holler thanks!!!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Did you try fast-traveling? Also, the followers will eventually "leave your service" if left waiting for too long.

Sluder4

Yeah ive just been playing through its been like this for a week. I try usually evey tiem I get on to see if someone will follow me. Ill try again tho.

Reaper87

吉光
I'm kind of having the same problem.
o_O

Sluder4

Honestly I just was walking around and after about 2 weeks of her being gone she just turned up in windhelm as I was walking along....WTF?!?!?!?! Like this is weird.....

Gigawatts

Yeah normally once they're waiting for however long, they will leave your service and return home. But obviously that's not happening for you. Hmm. For me, fast traveling has always worked for me. And you're absolutely sure you didn't tell her to wait anywhere? I one time did this somehow by accident with a Dark Brotherhood Initiate. But it's been so long in your game, she should have returned home. Glitches are a bitch.

If nothing works and a bunch of time flies by, you might have to load an earlier save and try the quest again. Hopefully you haven't progressed too much... I had to load an earlier save when I competely lost Shadowmere and waited the whole time to see if he would respawn, no luck. And of course I didn't have a recent save... that was a whole lot of fun.

Sluder4

Yeah normally once they're waiting for however long, they will leave your service and return home. But obviously that's not happening for you. Hmm. For me, fast traveling has always worked for me. And you're absolutely sure you didn't tell her to wait anywhere? I one time did this somehow by accident with a Dark Brotherhood Initiate. But it's been so long in your game, she should have returned home. Glitches are a bitch.

If nothing works and a bunch of time flies by, you might have to load an earlier save and try the quest again. Hopefully you haven't progressed too much... I had to load an earlier save when I competely lost Shadowmere and waited the whole time to see if he would respawn, no luck. And of course I didn't have a recent save... that was a whole lot of fun.

Haha well I guess the glitch finally worked itself out and she just came strolling up out of no where after like 3 weeks of me playing the game lol. Thanks for the response tho!

iTz BlaKe B

You have to wanna be the very best, Like no one every was.
To find her is your real test, To ditch her is your cause.

You gotta travel across the land, searching far and wide.
Each follower to find her ass, The glitch that has derived.
-------------------------------------------------------
No but seriously this happened to me what do I do :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts