• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I have agree with chickens being the most dangerous. Obviously not on their own accord, but because of the consequences.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
I wouldn't have bothered writing what I did if I hadn't already cleared most of the caves, towers, ruins, ECT

sahqonsah

That frost troll was a piece of cake, my level 7 orc with my beserk ability and steel war hammer fixed him good. Those dragon priests on the other hand......

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
Frost troll? I never saw one on the way to High Hrothgar.. I may have passed it, I was just using an Amulet of Talos, and the Shrine Blessing to Whirlwind Sprint my way up :3
Ummm... You don't get whirlwind sprint until after you've already been to High Hrothgar...

Mahone

If your a redguard, and then use Adrenaline rush+elemental fury and dual wield, nothing can stop you.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I am going to go with some of the ones people seem to have not mentioned yet:
-Wispmother
-Chaurus Reaper (the giant one from the lighthouse basement)
-Malkoran
Yes!!! Even after setting the difficulty on novice it took my lvl 6 warrior 10+ tries to kill that Chaurus!

Ancient Dragons: The toughest enemy on any video game ever. Of all time.

high levels legandary dragons reverd dragons ancient dragon eldar dragons dragon priest volkiar vampires. medium levels giants frost dragons frost trolls mammoths.
low levels trolls dragons.

wolf_maiden

i remember a year ago (first time i played skyrim) i took on a giant at level 2 lol. Pretty humiliating when just one swing of his club blasted me to the clouds XD

Twiffle

Im currently trying to get the Krosis mask, , jeez this dude keeps handing me my ass on Aretino's heirloom tough bugger this one.

The falmer are tough too, i try not to go down the dwemer ruins if i can, ,

oh and dont forget the residents of any town, they become gods if you touch one of there chickens, , ;)

MOROKEI

At a high level, it seems that Forsworn Briarhearts get ridiculously tough to kill. I was level 60 or so and fancied myself invincible when I ran into a group somewhere in the Reach. I dispatched the Forsworn with comical ease.... until the boss room. I entered the Briarheart's lair full of fury and bloodlust, expecting a quick victory, but he calmly looked up from his alchemy table and proceeded to demolish my hapless character, firing two ice spells before killing me with ONE vicious power attack. It took three more attempts before I had the sense to use one of the devastating poisons that I'd collected over the course of my journeys to tilt the odds in my favour. It hasn't been the last time since the Skyrim balancing/levelling system has surprised me in a nasty way.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Elder/Ancient Dragons and Giants, the giants and the mages with friggin' one hit kill strikes can't be compared. Then there's the Deathlord Draugr which is particularly strong, they're normally alongside the Wights which cast that dang frost spells and ice spikes on you.

Frost troll? I never saw one on the way to High Hrothgar.. I may have passed it, I was just using an Amulet of Talos, and the Shrine Blessing to Whirlwind Sprint my way up :3
That's really lucky of you since the 1 Frost Troll event in the crevice seem to always happen.
If you're above level 20 before going in Bleakfalls Barrow, you will run into a troll instead of a Draugr in one part of the cave (big open area with a long drop beside the bridge you cross, pretty well lit).

SprSynJn

Im currently trying to get the Krosis mask, , jeez this dude keeps handing me my ass on Aretino's heirloom tough bugger this one.

I have the mask, but I don't recall where I got it. Which enemy is he again? And where is he at?

For my answer, I cannot give a specific enemy. One thing I like about this game is the randomness that occurs, including how tough your foes are. I had a hard time with the giants at the beginning, like many here. But now I find that any random enemy can one hit me if I'm not careful. I died multiple times on some high level bandit a while back. Couldn't get around her, and couldn't beat her without dying. I finally was able to with a stroke of luck. Looked at her inventory, and nothing stood out that would explain the difficulty I had. Puzzling it was.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts