Strangest Thing to ever happen to you on skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

_MorDred_

Frenchman: "You or the other one?"
King Arthur: "I am, and this is my trusty sidekick Patsy"
:)

I was swimming looking for a quill and a fox was running along side me at the bottom of the lake.
Has anyone else seen the levitating weapons? I run into them all the time and if you actually walk through them they drop to the ground.

iPedobear

Sexy Bear
I've seen them too. They always kind of creep me out.

Weirdest thing that ever happened to me actually happened a few moments ago. Actually it was more funny than weird.
Bandit Thug: " What you gonna do? What you gonna do?"
*Thug runs away, I chase after*
*Dragon lands in front of me, ignores the bandit thug, I have low health after killing dragon*
*Thug runs up and kills me*

wakka

damn nature you scary
seen some strange stuff since iv'e been playing like a dragon that landed next to me a few weeks ago didn't attack just started to follow me until i walked it to a town, that friendly dragon what followed me for 10 mins promptly killed me on the sight of seeing guards ( i'll never trust a dragon again!!) also whiterun its the bermuda triangle of skyrim (for me anyways) every so offen when i try to enter or leave whiterun i get the loading screen like normal...but after that every thing goes mad. all the people disappear along with the buildings and i'm left in a blank space what cause's me to have to reload.

Chokain

I'm solitude, upon exiting a building two children fell from the sky and splat right in front of me. They promptly got right back up and ran away laughing... kids these days.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I was sneaking around a Dwemer ruin, killing some bandits. I come to a room with a few bandits sitting around a fire, take aim and nail one of them in the ear. I get an awesome kill cam of the event and as I excitedly watch, the bandit yells "Son of a...!" as the arrow hits him in the head. And then, to my utter horror, he doesn't fall, but in the midst of the kill cam, stands up and faces me. It was like all I had done was annoy him. :D

Morgan

YES. I just got this glitch today for the second time. The one half-stuck in the ground creeps me out.

Yeah, I've had the odd mammoth or dragon fall from the sky, or skeever come running at me in midair, but the Multiplying Letrushes is still the weirdest thing going.

Solitude

Inactive
while riding a stolen horse, i dismounted while on a rock, and the horse went flying into the sky and it didn't come back.

BurnBabyBurn

The strangest thing that happened to me was being able to carry 1000s of gold, dozens of potions, hundreds of ingredients, an arsenal of weapons and armour, stacks of leather and ore, and a library of books, all in some invisible pouch that shrinks everything monkey magic style :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts