• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but i'm playing on the Xbox 360 version of skyrim, and i recently got sent to jail. After being released, I spawned at Dragonsreach (Whiterun). Apparently, about 20 or so, not exaggerating, Draugr spawned on me and were thusly destroyed by Whiterun Guards. I'm soooo confused. :confused: Has anyone else had this happen to them and how to trigger it. It was kind of fun :p

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I think it's a bug. People have occasionally reported bizzare things like this happening. One player reported of lots of bandits spawning in his Breezehome. It seems from what some players have reported that if your playthrough has this occurring, it tends to repeat at points in the game.

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
Wow. The funny thing was that the army of Draugrs almost won. :p

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
Nothing that dramatic for me. But I did have one of my once-dead horses suddenly reincarnate itself back to life a few days ago. I think that one originally died back in February. So now my character is a proud owner of three horses: Frost and two regular Skyrim ponies, never mind all of the Imperial horses that are available as well, and the Stormcloak ones ripe for..um..."borrowing".

Just like with muscle cars, I suppose I can always use more horses...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts