• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
peeking through each of those books, realizing none of them were written by him, so he decided that he must stop daydreaming and type a real story that never ends....

so he begins tis time when he was at Riverwood, having a drink with good old Ralof.....

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
So the dragonborn tells Ralof that he has a writers block, Then Ralof smacks the dragonborn over the head with a mug of ale. The ale seeps into the skull wound of the dragonborn and proceeds to right a twisted and trippy story. The story goes....

Jamie Madrox asked Monoxide Child for a menthol cigarette to smoke. But then the Q Stranger started chasing them with the whiskey on the rocks, he ended up spilling all over the square, they never got a chance to puff on the menthol smoke.. Monoxide was very upset and whent to get new ones.

Ironlung888

Monoxide decided to level up his archery skill, and began to pick off the rainbow monkeys one by one with his Imperial Bow of Draining Life Force. After looting their colorful corpses Monoxide decided to fast travel to...

joNta2s

To serve the Mistress of Shadows
so i crouch as the sun shines brightly.. to sneak away in fear, but the
bunny....

then monoxide said "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I'll bitch slap it's a$$ and light me a cigarette." and then he bitch slapped the daedric bunny and sent it back to oblivion!

DaBlobKips

But the next day the bunny's Steroids supply had run out, so he became weak again and the dragons PWNed him. Then the dragonborn decided to..

Ironlung888

Swing by The Bannered Mare for some mead and some food because somebody stole the dragonborn's sweet roll. When the dragonborn complained to the guards they just laughed. They did nothing to rectify the theft, because of what happened the last time. Which was...

An unfortunate incident where the guards were chasing and shooting at the thief, but then the sweet roll took an arrow to the cream. A poisoned arrow shot by none other than...

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
The infamous Bunny Tosser 3000... who had been missing since a trip to Sovengard left him itching for the devine meads, and cheeses of the tables in the Great Mead hall.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

who was the missing evil twin sister of Lifts-Her-Tail

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts