• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So the dragonborn was extremely confused, and he didn't like it here. So he loaded his previous save. He was back in riverwood and he saw that freakin' chicken again...

Evina

Oh no, not you again - said the chicken.

Evina

- I knew we'll meet again, my old nemesis. - said the dragonborn. Slowly he drawed out his sword and pointed it at the chicken. - You will not get away this time.

xXeBoNyXx

High Elf!!!!!! Level 71!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The chicken then proceeds to fumble about in his pocket (he is wearin trousers/pants?)

Evina

-Where did I put it... ah there you are! -the chicken pulled out his weapon too, a big dwarwen war axe.- You should've known better not to meddle in chicken business. Now you die! -he cried out, and begin to attack the dragonborn.

Olafr

The Rebel!
But the chicken gives the giants Maven Black-Briar's severed head as a peace offering. Together the giants piss on her head and throw it into the wood chipper... a suitable punishment for a bitch like her.

After this Grand ritual, I followed th giants back to their camp at Secunda's Kiss. And this mammoth started giving me a dirty look...

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
You take the look as a challenge and you proceed to knock the mammoth to Oblivion with your trusty Volendrung. Unfortunately, you cost the giants a meal, so they decide to...

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
...hitch a ride on Odahviing, who happened to be flying overhead. Lucky for you, you get a nice safe landing in the Sommerset Isles. Unlucky for you, you're wearing Stormcloak armor. Suddenly, you notice an angry-looking Thalmor Justiciar, brandishing a...

Jman4505

level 81.5
foot long sandwich, you scoff at the weapon untill you realize

Ordo

Professional Hammer-er
...it is no mere, ordinary five septim footlong. It is a five septim footlong with extra mayo, and dual-enchanted with frost and fire enchantments. You shudder at the thought of weaponized Icyhot, when suddenly, your hammer starts...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts