• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
...poor Lydia's throat. The bite seemed poisonous, and the only way to relieve the poison from Lydia would be to...

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
....Make her a vampire and make her drink blood from...

Skyrimosity

Hoojamacalliterstein! one attack from this horrific beast could kill a...

Skyrimosity

as such, Bunny tosser 3000 told our hero that he would not be going with him as his grandparents were sick. Our Hero replied

J'Sabbah

Meanwhile, on the other side of Gotham City...

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
"I used to be an adventurer like Batman, until I took a sword to the chest....". Tried to sympathize with him but pressed the wrong key and accidentally incinerated him instead, then i had to exterminate all the guards in the city as they would not recognize a mistake and I had too many stolen valuables and no good recent save to fall back to.

Oh well, why is my horse attacking a dragon over there?

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
It seems our hero may have traveled to Riften, through means of involuntary fast travel. A Daedric prince approached him and said..

J'Sabbah

"I think you should maybe talk to your doctor about going on antidepressants. Canis root is very popular at the moment. Have you ever tried it?"

Olafr

The Rebel!
Our hero, then grabs the antidepressants and starts downing them like candy. But then he explodes! The antidepressants were bombs!!! :eek:

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
Meanwhile over in Winterhold college, the mages were doing an experiment with a naked Orc and a limbless Argonian, the purpose of their experiment was to see.......

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
If they would have sex.

T1MREAPER

Slave to Skyrim.
After realising the Orc would only have sex with fellow bloodkin and angrily turned the helpless argonian into a pizza with his war hammer the mages decided to have a mass orgy with each other, the Orc found this amusing but soon got bored and.....

BeastAndAMidget

A Hardcore Mage
Have gay sex with it.

getkeith

as he was doing so he got caught by a group of kajit and they were horrified so one stole his sweet role. as the kajit were running off...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts