• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
which made the whole of tamriel a nuclear wasteland

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
and people had wear Tamrielic gas masks

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
and then, on a clear and peaceful day, the door of Vault 101 finally opened...

Grimnir

the warrior stepped out of the vault, found a radio on the floor and switched it on.....

it was playing the skyrim theme :)

¬Rockstar

and out of no where a commander shepard shot him in he head

And then the reapers invaded, but were actually mutated dragons from the age of dragons, which was a few hundred years ago.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Then the Falmer invaded and ate all of the Reapers, restoring them to their sentient form. They then built a third Nuidium with the ruined Reaper ships and dwemer scraps (from all of the destroyed centurions, golems, and spiders). The Nuidium roars to life...

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
And then Noble team went through a time warp when the slipspace drive exploded and they owned everything and they live in Whiterun after killing the entire population.

Savv

Official Falmer Hater
After 10 or 20 years of living in peace, a new group of people begin to slowly show up outside of Whiterun, demanding a place to live.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
The guard then looked at the group. He walked up to them and said " I used to demand a place to live in a very calm usual city, until I took an arrow in the knee" . 4 of the closest guard started laughing so hard they had to take off their helmets to breathe. Then the group of guards ran at the Arrow in the knee guard each giving him a High Five.

And then Noble Team jumped over the wall/cell border. Which caused the game to corrupt and crash, as this was not an event that the game scripting could run. The player forgot to use the SKSE. This depressed the player. Then we found out all this was done in a customized version of GMOD.

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
I open the bush's two find to vampires fighting over the cheese. I kill both of them, then eat the cheese myself, and then deer surround me, and start mooing, which sounds like nails scratching a board, so I flee out of the clearing

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
(Darn I was 2 late lol)

Mintyman

Surprisingly enough, a bear comes out of nowhere and attacks me, forcing me to do the macarena in order to confuse the bear enough for me to make my escape

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
Then I blew up the ground with a backfire with a scroll of fireball and got sent to a healer...

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
who pointed me to the thieves guild for restoration healing

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
But Justin Bieber was distracting them in her high heels

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts