• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XxKhajiit NickxX

The Cat Born
Well my Khajiit, has followed the Storm Cloak story line.Well, after i finished the storm cloaks story line, my friend told me that the Storm Cloaks were very racist to every other race, but nords. So if you are anyother race BUT nords recomnd the ImperialsView attachment 2063

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
tumblr_m05yijwc4I1qf5ssj.gif

TheHaydz242

Stormcloaks are racist, your brothers are going to be kicked out of Skyrim. I'm playing as a nord but I went with the imperials.

El Fonz0

You just now realize this? Plus, you shouldn't take what your friend says to heart. That's his opinion, and you should have your own opinion.

Now, to watch.

J

Jeremius

I am going to have a wood elf joining the StormCloaks for no other reason than "I want her to" so I do not care about racism or anything those Nords care about, since her Back story is vague enough to warrant any side she chooses, the war is down to what I want for her.

In the end, do not let the game or other people influence your choice. YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY IN YOUR CHARACTER!

TheHaydz242

You just now realize this? Plus, you shouldn't take what your friend says to heart. That's his opinion, and you should have your own opinion.

Now, to watch.
I am going to have a wood elf joining the StormCloaks for no other reason than "I want her to" so I do not care about racism or anything those Nords care about, since her Back story is vague enough to warrant any side she chooses, the war is down to what I want for her.

In the end, do not let the game or other people influence your choice. YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY IN YOUR CHARACTER!

I'm a samurai, my opinion is final. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts