stormcloaks completely broken?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

theperezboy

Hey guys!

so i started up skyrim again beacuse i missed playing it and started doing the stormcloaks quest line. when i got to the rift camp (i gave riften to the imperials) i went to go talk to galmar but i got no dialog option. now i know that there were bugs but i honestly tried to everything...i even went towards the console commands to try to push through to next mission....but nothing... absolutely nothing....nothing shows up not even an error, and i dont want to start a new i just felt like playing it this one time.. so can anyone help? because at this point i just think its completely broken..

I would have to say you are correct. It sounds like it's broken. I had the same problems one time but fighting for the Imperials instead. When my journal told me to regain the Pale or whatever I went up to Legate Rikke and no dialog option appeared. I assumed there was no way to fix it and didn't try console commands. If you tried them and it still didn't work, all hope may be lost for a Skyrim free from Imperial tyranny. ;)

theperezboy

damn.....well i guess my skyrim world will forever be in a long lasting civil war.....but im still look around and if i find something ill post it...

thanks again

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts