storing stuff in your/your spouses house

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
so i just got hitched with camilla villerius and i don't have a house of my own at the present so i just decided to move in with her for the time being. if i drop my gear in the chests upstairs in the river wood trader, will it be safe?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Use it at your own risk. The only containers that Bethesda has gone on record as not resetting their contents ever are containers in a house you have bought from one of the Stewards of the 5 keeps in Skyrim.

If you are going to use any other container I recommend you at least test it once by saving a game first, putting some items in it, and going to another city where you wait for 2 weeks before returning to the container to see if your items are still in there. If they are, you can reload the game and play from there, but I'm not saying that means the container is safe as it could simply have a longer time cycle for resetting. In general I would drop by and check the container every few days or so if possible because checking the container will restart any countdown timer for the container.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Read the discussion page of for that UESP wiki page. According to one player, at least one container in one spouse's house resets.

In addition, as great as the Skyrim UESP Wiki site is, it's not 100% reliable. Anyone can edit the pages and in the past people have incorrectly posted that containers were safe when in fact they reset.

On the discussions page for containers I requested protocols to test the containers which some contributors have adopted but it wont prevent people from posting unsafe containers as safe there.

Anytime you see a page that claims a container is safe I suggest that you read the discussion page for the same and if the contributor(s) have not stated how they determined it was safe, you should be very wary.

one, how do you get married? two, how to camilla, i thought she went for either sven or feandal(or whatever the elves name is) depending on which one u help

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts