Xbox 360 Still having graphic issues

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grand Archmage

Hi, first post.

I'm still having graphic issues with my copy of Skyrim on the 360. I was one of those that quickly installed the game on my xbox hardrive to make loading times quicker, but heard this made the graphics bad. The graphics look so bad on thing, some of it looks worse than PS1 graphics. Everything is pixelated up close.

I have uninstalled the game, cleared the cache heaps of times, downloaded the last update from xbox live (version 1.4, I think - it doesn't say what one it is; it just says latest update... does that mean it's impossible to download earlier ones?), and tried starting countless new games... what should I do?

Should I delete every single Skyrim game file and/or anything else with the game from my hardrive? Will that work? I don't mind starting a new game (I've put 55 hours into it since 11/11/11 - but haven't played it in a while as the graphics were too annoying to continue playing), but only if I have to.

Thanks for any help

Not sure if deleting every skyrim game file off your hardrive well help. But if you do go down that road I would make a copy of my saves on a thumbdrive or something.

Also have you every played the game before installing it because the game kind of does look like crap on the 360 with out the hd cables.

Grand Archmage

Well, I deleted everything of Skyrim from my hard drive, cleared the cache again, then put the game in, but the graphics are still bad. Anyone else have any ideas, please? Thanks.

Grand Archmage

I downloaded it, and it's still the same. Also, Bethesda didn't say anything about 1.5 fixing graphics issue, as most of it was adding kill scenes, and fixing quest bugs. I think patch 1.2 was meant to do that, but I only got 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5. Does the latest patch come with the fixes of the previous ones?

This problem is very annoying, as I've held off playing any more of the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts