• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sekitei

Hello dragonborns! :)

From 2-3 weeks I have an awfull bug when I try to start Skyrim. I had *again* lost all my games, but I had found the saves, so it's not a problem. But when I try to start, Steam detect my video hardware as it did the first time, set the videos options, and impose on me the "windowed mode". I tried to change it for the "fullscreen mode", but it never saved it. I uninstall the game, and install it again *only 4 days and nights of downloading* but the bug is still here.

Has anybody the same problem? Or had? May anybody help me please?

*Sorry for my bad english, I hope that grammar fanatics will forgive a poor non-english speaker :x *

Thanks !

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Hello dragonborns! :)

From 2-3 weeks I have an awfull bug when I try to start Skyrim. I had *again* lost all my games, but I had found the saves, so it's not a problem. But when I try to start, Steam detect my video hardware as it did the first time, set the videos options, and impose on me the "windowed mode". I tried to change it for the "fullscreen mode", but it never saved it. I uninstall the game, and install it again *only 4 days and nights of downloading* but the bug is still here.

Has anybody the same problem? Or had? May anybody help me please?

*Sorry for my bad english, I hope that grammar fanatics will forgive a poor non-english speaker :x *

Thanks !
steam does suffer from a lot of negative issues, so it is most likely steam that is bugged
for instance I have 70 mods on steam and 80 mods on nexus and after the skyrim launcher checked my subscribed mods it said that I unsubribed from 2 of them, I did no such thing, I went into my subribed mods and those 2 mods were still subribed to,steam is a wreck as of now so you should delete and then re-download steam instead and see if that solves your issue.

Sekitei

Thanks, I'll try it. I have uninstall Steam, and found my Skyrim CD *victory!* But I can't install Steam again now because I'm on wifi... And it refuse to download it on wifi... >_< It will wait tomorow...

Sekitei

Omfg. I just uninstall and reinstall Steam AND Skyrim... after so long time of downloading... and the bug is still here, I can't change the windowed mode into the fullscreen mode... or juste change the seize of thr screen... T_T

tx12001

Omfg. I just uninstall and reinstall Steam AND Skyrim... after so long time of downloading... and the bug is still here, I can't change the windowed mode into the fullscreen mode... or juste change the seize of thr screen... T_T
have you thought about reseting you Computer? That will work I really don't know any more that could help you although reseting you PC you would lose everything, I really only use mine for Skyrim and the Internet so its fine with me

tx12001

What do you mean by "reseting" please?
returning your computer back to the way it was when you bought it, of course everything you have on your PC would be lost and would have to be replaced

Sekitei

Oh that impossible... I did it twice, but now I have all my games/school work/documents... Moreover, I changed the operating system, to others in dual-boot, so if I reset my computer, I won't install Windows on, and without Windows, I won't play Skyrim!

tx12001

Oh that impossible... I did it twice, but now I have all my games/school work/documents... Moreover, I changed the operating system, to others in dual-boot, so if I reset my computer, I won't install Windows on, and without Windows, I won't play Skyrim!
your problem has surpassed my realm of knowledge

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts