Stealth Archer: Easy. Next Challenge: Spell Caster

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This was my first time playing an elder scroll game and playing as a stealthy archer was too easy on master difficulty. None of my enemies could spot me so I could comfortably kill them from a distance. Sometimes I snuck up behind them and cut their necks with a dagger. It felt phenomenal for the first week but then it got too repetitive. I easily finished all the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild quests. I didn't bother attempting anything else but I did complete the first seven main quests which was kind of fun.

I've now decided to make a second character focused on three out of the five schools of magic: Alteration, Destruction, and Restoration. I can fully upgrade all three of those skills with perks (44 perks in total with plenty to spare for other skills).

What do you all think? If you agree with this strategy which skills do you think I should invest my remaining perks in?

DClyde

I am currently playing as a High Elf full mage dest/alt/resto and I am lvl 32 and all I can say is that it is really fun, but all you really are going to need is Fireball. Just go the Fire route, I found myself disappointed with Ice and Lightning later on. For some reason only fire seems to get it done damage wise and the stagger works wonders. Some enemies, like Flame Atronachs will laugh at your fireballs, but just switch to Ice Spear or something for them. You don't really need the points in Ice to finish off the few enemies that won't be blasted to bits by your Fireballs. Granted, I still don't have Master spells, but that is just my 2 cents.