Steal the plans......companions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
trying to start this quest, but every time I enter the cave the screen locks, has this happened to anyone else, if so is there a fix, I'm on Xbox 360:mad:

Chryss

We had alot of problems with the game locking up on us, we also play XBox 360. What fixed it was to put the game on the Hard Drive. works much better now with the hours we put in.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Try what Chryss said, I've had my game installed to the Hard Drive & it hasn't locked up & I've logged over 1100 game hours.

well it was worth a try, I've done everything I can think of and its just gonna lock up at that spot, razzin freakin frazzin<~~~~ toned down alot, I had all intentions of starting a second game, and kinda goin on the dark side, but I really wanted to finish this one or at least get real close, errrrghh,

OK........dont know what was going on " but " I loaded back to the silver hand and played through again, before it was showing me swindlers den for the steal the plans quest ( this is where it kept locking up ) now its showing lost knife and I'm in:D , lost a cool weapon that I had found:mad: , but I can deal with this, wished I could offer an explanation of what happenedo_O thanks for the replies

Chryss

Glad it worked out for you!!:D