• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

docendo

I had to restart my game. I was only level 6, but the quest where you go to the party at the embassy screwed me. I left my gear as requested, but when I got inside the larder, the chest where it was supposed to be hidden was empty. Dont know what happened, but without weapons/armor, I was easy pickins for the guards. I managed to go outside and get a weapon from Lydia, my traveling companion, but just the sword and some magic was not enough.
So here I am starting over, not the first time i have done it. I recently played Dragon Knight Saga, and about three quarters thru I realized I had left something needed to finish the game in an inaccesible location. Started over and finished.
I will keep posted on my progress, but I really enjoy reading all the great posts on this forum. Thanks people, keep them coming!

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Hey no worries on starting over. I have started over about 3 million times thus far because I have a short attention span and get bored with characters. My current character, lv 10 redguard is my favorite race so far. Why not try a different race while you are at it?

docendo

Hey no worries on starting over. I have started over about 3 million times thus far because I have a short attention span and get bored with characters. My current character, lv 10 redguard is my favorite race so far. Why not try a different race while you are at it?
Good idea, I started over with basically the same character. I think I'll definitely change next time I restart, thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts