Starting Dawnguard tonight at level 73

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
vampire lords do have melee attacks and due to the bats ability they are much much faster then a werewolf also the VL form can be used to cross gaps with the bats ability that a werewolf cant

I did not know that. Then again, I have never played as a vampire of any sort. I deleted the Dawnguard DLC, because the vamps were getting on my nerves. I might re-install it sometime soon, but not in the immediate future.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I become a werewolf every now and then, then I cure myself as soon as possible, without becoming a werewolf ever again.

Clau

The Fateless One
Man, this brings back memories when I started my first Dawnguard quest. Enjoy it and the Forgotten Vale is epic.

Yeah, I realize that's pretty high, but it's time.

Blackthorne - Nord - female - spellsword: 430 magicka/430 Health/170 Stamina: 100 Destruction, 90 Conjuration, 89 Illusion (others in the 30's): uses either bound weapons or a Dragonbone Bow - 41 shock and soul suck & dragonbone battleax - 21 health absorb and 41 shock damage. Wearing dragonscale armor, boots and gauntlets with necklace, ring and circlet (and occassional falmer mask) although considering changing to Aetherium Crown with Ritual and Lady stones. (magicka regen is at 325, 96% fire resist, +60% health regen, -104% destruction cost w/perks as well in the schools to reduce as well).

I realize she seems a bit OP, but am wondering if y'all have any suggestions for her on becoming Volkahir. Playing on Master and still getting served if I'm not careful.

Thoughts all?
I think you would get your ass handed to you during the day on master at level 73 but if you played it right could be fun

Aren Direfrost... Witchhunter

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts