starting a new character - quests

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
i have 2 characters that i use already
imperial - allrounder lvl 24
orc - battle lvl 17

what i want to do is create a new character but i really cant be bothered with doing the escape from helgan bit.... is there anyway to skip it?

nnw157

You can using console commands. After you receive the quest press "`" to access the console and type in this: "SetStage MQ101 900" that should complete the quest, but you'll still be in Helgen and I don't know if and bugs will be caused.

hmmmm im on xbox so i will have to do it all over again................balls :sadface: i guess i can escape from helgan and then once i get to riverwood i can go do my own thing

hmmmm im on xbox so i will have to do it all over again................balls :sadface:i guess i can escape from helgan and then once i get to riverwood i can go do my own thing
it actually doesnt take that long, just run through it ignoring picking up anything but what it forces you to. You can do it in like 5-10 minutes. I used to do this all the time on my xbox version of skyrim!

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I noticed the second time I do things they take half as long, I get too distracted by all of Skyrim's awesomeness the first time through!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts