Stalked at College of Winterhold

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Do you ever get tired of fighting dragons?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Of course not. I'm the bleepin Dragonborn!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

FrostedPink

Fairon
Every time I return to the college, I have to slay a dragon. Every. Single. Time. There are at least four dragon skeletons in various areas. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't mind being a boss and showing off, but it's a bit ridiculous when all you want to do is some potion making and be on your merry way.

Sigh...the life of a Dragonborn.

xsneakyxsimx

The first time, it's a very momentous occasion. "Wha!?! A Dragon! YES!!! COME DOWN HERE, YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!!!"

But the fifteenth time? "What? Again? MOTHER PUS-BUCKET!!! COME DOWN HERE, YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!!!"

So, in short, yeah it can be. :p :D

Deadpool.

OG Forum member
The first time, it's a very momentous occasion. "Wha!?! A Dragon! YES!!! COME DOWN HERE, YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!!!"

But the fifteenth time? "What? Again? MOTHER PUS-BUCKET!!! COME DOWN HERE, YOU OVERGROWN LIZARD!!!"

So, in short, yeah it can be. :p :D
Q
no..i never do.... oh and BTW xsneakyxsimx i forgot to give you the Admins sig dor the nord group.... illl send you a link to one :)

yours sincerely

the old nord clan leader

Iveri Sarothil

I don't know, when a dragon comes down to the College in my game, there's this spectacular battle of all the top mages firing spells, summoning atronachs, healing, the works. It's a big crazy magic battle and I love it because unlike Riverwood, these people are equipped.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Every time I return to the college, I have to slay a dragon. Every. Single. Time. There are at least four dragon skeletons in various areas. Does anyone else have this problem? I don't mind being a boss and showing off, but it's a bit ridiculous when all you want to do is some potion making and be on your merry way.

Sigh...the life of a Dragonborn.

That’s odd ... I have been attacked by dragons at the College but not every single time I go there ... well, perhaps if we look it positively, you will have a lot of dragon bones and scales to build your armor / weapons faster than others ! :bluedragon:

FrostedPink

Fairon
Iveri, the first time the dragon showed up, everyone was there to help! Now it's just my follower and me taking care of business. They must too busy arguing amongst themselves to notice that a DRAGON is trying to destroy their Archmage. Orca, I like the positive spin you put on it! All you say is true. Like I said before, I guess it is my lot in life-being the Dragonborn and all. :Dragonborn:

Nighthiker77

I get dragons there all the time, but I'm running "even more dragons". It does get old since you can't get to the roof without loading screens or console commands, but at least they have good loot.

Sometimes I just ignore them, or if I'm already in the BBLS basement, I'll Bride of Migal straight into the Archmage quarters. I really don't have any reason to go there anymore though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts