Staff of the Dragon King?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jari

I have a staff. I forget what dropped it, I think it was a "Blood-something"? It was very hard to kill also. Anyways the staff it dropped is called "Staff of the Dragon King" and it summons a dragon for 2 minutes. I can't find any information on this staff, and I really just want to know the NPC that dropped it and your opinions on the staff. Thanks.

is that skyrim or an other game ?? if it's skyrim so good job you found this ,, there is no information about something like that , the only dragon summoning thing is the dawngaurd add-on shout which summons dragon from soul cairn ,, but what you found is great (Y) ,, so good job(Y)

JClarke1953

The only place I found about a Staff of the Dragon King was at aiondatabase, which is from some other game.

I couldn't find anything of that object related to Skyrim, and I kind of feel if that is a drop from a defeated NPC in this game, we'd have heard of it, or more about it by now?

jari

It's hard to see but the staff is actually a really detailed dragon spreading its wings and holding some sort of red gem in its hands.

jari

I have all the DLC's, and the only mods are stuff like climates of tamriel, apachiihair, alternate start, sky ui, enhanced water, cloaks of skyrim, flora overhaul, and balanced magic. basically all cosmetic stuff. I guess there is a chance of this being some unspoken gem in a mod, but I can't find anything on the staff in the nexus website either.

it must be a mod bro ,, i also have the dB and DG dlc's ,, and also hearthfire ,, and there is no stuff like that even in on internet ,, and also because it looks very different than the style of the rest of items in skyrim

jari

it must be a mod bro ,, i also have the dB and DG dlc's ,, and also hearthfire ,, and there is no stuff like that even in on internet ,, and also because it looks very different than the style of the rest of items in skyrim

I'm going to agree with you. I was a bit stumped because it actually is a very high quality staff that is on par with the polish of the rest of the game. Even the description of the staff matched the same wording as other conjuring staves IE: "wherever the caster is pointing". I guess a cosmetic mod author slipped this on a random boss without mentioning it to anyone.

JClarke1953

Like several of you, I've done a lot of looking, checking on other sites that have Skyrim as part of their Forums. And have used several search phrases to try and get the search algorithms to find that Staff. And nothing came up in anything.

So like you, I figure it has to be part of a mod or something. I've not heard of it since I've been part of these Forums, and it sounds like it's a first for many others.

Still, never can tell about Bethesda....

I have searched skyrim nexus for a mod with the staff of the dragon king and I found out that the mod with the staff is called Monster Wars

JClarke1953

Kind of figured as much, lol! Only thing close to that is a Dragon Priest Staff that you can loot after killing Rahgot. And it's about "worthless" (only worth around 1500 Septums. Has 50 points of fire damage per second), but then, I haven't bothered with staffs for ages.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts