Stacks and stacks of Septims

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
I want to create and fill a treasure room in one of my mansions. I have already started dropping all my gems, statues, precious metal dishware, unique keys, Eyes of the Falmer, etc into this room. What I haven't been able to do is fill it with Septims, no gold to swim in!! I am not given the option to drop my coins and I wonder if this is even possible.

Can anyone let me know if it is possible. I would greatly appreciate it, might even name a building wing (the So-and-so Treasury, etc.) after the one that can solve this.

I'm the Dragonborn, but I have simple tastes. All I want is a dragon treasure room filled to the rafters with riches.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
I want to create and fill a treasure room in one of my mansions. I have already started dropping all my gems, statues, precious metal dishware, unique keys, Eyes of the Falmer, etc into this room. What I haven't been able to do is fill it with Septims, no gold to swim in!! I am not given the option to drop my coins and I wonder if this is even possible.

Can anyone let me know if it is possible. I would greatly appreciate it, might even name a building wing (the So-and-so Treasury, etc.) after the one that can solve this.

I'm the Dragonborn, but I have simple tastes. All I want is a dragon treasure room filled to the rafters with riches.
i too have noticed that i can't fil my basement with coins...but i have filled it half way with gems! still an acclomplishment

Karen

boop.
I'm pretty sure gold only shows up in the misc. section of your inventory when you are trying to store it in a container or give it to a follower, so I don't think it's possible to just drop it on the ground.

Are you playing on a PC? You can try spawning in gold with console commands and fill your room that way. It would be:

player.placeatme 0000000f x

Replace 'x' with the number of gold coins you want. I'd do it in smaller increments - I tried spawning in a million coins and it nearly crashed my game. I might just have a crappy laptop, though.

Ritterkreuz

I never realized how may Scrooge McDuck's we had here.

Juracan

lol, I just want a more tangible representation of my wealth. Having a chest that contains, among other things, "Gold coins (147,451)",
doesn't give the same pleasure as a room glittery with wealth, heavy with luxury, and solid in secrecy.

Like I said in the original post, I have simple tastes.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'm confused by the disagree. Does that mean that the disagreer already knew how many Scrooge McDucks were on the forum or that he/she doesn't believe that there are any Scrooge McDucks on this forum?

Juracan

haha, the intriguing intricacies of double and triple negatives.

i know i'm outing myself as a toddler's father but, i love pinochio in shrek speaking the legalese to avoid telling where shrek is.

berzum

there are many greedy butt heads here lol, but i find that my favorite treasure room is in the windhelm house b/c it has a secret room that i filled ring, necklaces, drarven and elven weapon and armor (because they are gold in color)...it sparkles and looks really cool, and yes it took many hours of exploring to accomplish this. i am currently working on a "death room" I have started a skull pile and covered the floor with hides of animals to give it that certian look, at some point I'm going to dump some deadric gear in the room and random bandit gear i find....but it will be mostly skulls, especialy troll skull, oh and i prefer to find the skull not buy them, just a personal goal.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
haha, the intriguing intricacies of double and triple negatives.

i know i'm outing myself as a toddler's father but, i love pinochio in shrek speaking the legalese to avoid telling where shrek is.
Toddler's father? I loved Shrek even with grown kids. Thank goodness for the Disney channel!

Nighthiker77

Can you walk on this pile.? Or you just make it deep enough to wade through so it refills behind you? Doesn't it shoot all over the place when you go in it?

Ritterkreuz

Can you walk on this pile.? Or you just make it deep enough to wade through so it refills behind you? Doesn't it shoot all over the place when you go in it?

You could theoretically take damage walking through such a room. I once kicked bowl straight into a shopkeepers face and it counted as an assault.

berzum

You could theoretically take damage walking through such a room. I once kicked bowl straight into a shopkeepers face and it counted as an assault.
i have noticed this in the mine out near the stones at the begining of the game if u push the cart down the hill in the cave, if it jams up it can hit you and do damage...sadly on legendary mode it can kill u in one hit I have learned this the hardway...what a way to go though lol.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
My favorite treasure dump is the little altar outside of Lakeview Manor. I just stand on the altar and drop everything of value I don't need. I guess bandits are scared of altars as nothing is ever missing. Chillrend laid on the ground for months. :)

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
i have noticed this in the mine out near the stones at the begining of the game if u push the cart down the hill in the cave, if it jams up it can hit you and do damage...sadly on legendary mode it can kill u in one hit I have learned this the hardway...what a way to go though lol.

LOL oh man....death by abandoned cart? Ouch. Not exactly the stuff of legends, is it?

Juracan

Anyone know of any mods out there that would do this? All I want is some little pez dispenser type tool that shoots coins out instead of pez. Kinda like those mechanical bubble blowers, shootin coins into my treasure room.

Juracan

Anyone know of any mods out there that would do this? All I want is some little pez dispenser type tool that shoots coins out instead of pez. Kinda like those mechanical bubble blowers, shootin coins into my treasure room.