Sprint Bar NOT WORKING HELP.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kastrro

WHAAT, there seems to be a glitch or something for some reason, my spring bar isnt refilling or anything, someone please help! Thanks !

XbSuper

Are you still able to run? Or is it just constantly saying you have no stamina, and not allowing you to run or power attack?

XbSuper

That sucks. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you, as this is the first I've heard about this glitch. Maybe try loading an earlier save, and if that doesn't work you may have to start over again with a new character. Hopefully you're not too far with this one. Or you could always try wabbajack on yourself... Although I'm not sure how you would do that.

Leigull

Have you tried drinking stamina potions? or sleeping for 24 hours?

What about your active affects? It's not a disease of some sort is it?

Kastrro

That sucks. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you, as this is the first I've heard about this glitch. Maybe try loading an earlier save, and if that doesn't work you may have to start over again with a new character. Hopefully you're not too far with this one. Or you could always try wabbajack on yourself... Although I'm not sure how you would do that.
yeah i tried a diff save earlier and it worked, but it seemed to happen again before i got off skyrim, im getting mad at the fact it keeps doing that to me.

XbSuper

I don't blame you, I'd be pretty upset myself. Have you tried the Bethesda forums? Sometimes they have better answers than you'll find on here... SOMETIMES

Kastrro

I don't blame you, I'd be pretty upset myself. Have you tried the Bethesda forums? Sometimes they have better answers than you'll find on here... SOMETIMES
could it be when the sun comes up or something, it says something like the light weakens me or someplops :S

Golgo_SPB

thats what it is, i thought thats what it was... Is there a way to take that pl*** off lol.
Make sure you're not at level 4 vamp go into an inn ask the inn keeper and he/she will tell you to go to morthal and talk to Falion

EDIT: at level 4 everyone will attack you so you'll need to feed on someone sleeping while sneaking.

Lol this might sound dumb but where do i check to see what lvl my vampirism is?
I'm not sure if you can... I have never been a vamp before, but you will know you are stage 4 if everyone attacks you. Drinking someone's blood will automatically reset you to stage one. It's easiest to drink blood while someone sleeps. I would say if you want to join the companions anyway, just do that questline. Becoming a werewolf during the companion quests will heal you of the vampirism. And being a werewolf also makes you immune to becoming a vampire again (along with all other diseases)

Golgo_SPB

check you active affects in the magic screen and you'll have to look at your weakness to fire percentage, if you're a 100% weak to fire you're at level 4 and you'll got to sneak into someones home at night and feed on them to get back at lvl 1 vamp.

Kastrro

im at 25% to fire... And im such a noob to this lol, dunno where to go for the inn. Whiterun right? and the Companions is the Imperial Legion right??

im at 25% to fire... And im such a noob to this lol, dunno where to go for the inn. Whiterun right? and the Companions is the Imperial Legion right??
The companions guild is in Whiterun. And you can find an inn in any town basically. The one in Whiterun is the Bannered Mare. And you can find the Companions in their boat shaped hall Jorvaskr. And 25% means you are only stage 1 vampire. So you will be fine for a couple days, but make sure you drink blood at least once every couple days until you are cured.