Sports Sports Sports Sports

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Bummer, especially so if they were good seats. Wonder how much of the season those idiots are gonna squander away. At least you'll still get to see your boy Brady throw for over 500 yards, with six TDs against the Jets. lol In only three quarters' worth of play. lol
I really hope so. Last year I was at the Giants game and we lost 20-24. I mean I live in Nevada - flying 3,000 miles just to watch them lose sucks lol.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I really hope so. Last year I was at the Giants game and we lost 20-24. I mean I live in Nevada - flying 3,000 miles just to watch them lose sucks lol.

I hears ya. And it's not just the mileage, but the cost of the tix, too. You must be happy with their win today against the Broncos. Poor Peyton. His record against Brady has gotta be below .500, though he sure made it interesting toward the end.

Wish your Pats would go back to that helmet design with the patriot in the center's stance. Classic!

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I hears ya. And it's not just the mileage, but the cost of the tix, too. You must be happy with their win today against the Broncos. Poor Peyton. His record against Brady has gotta be below .500, though he sure made it interesting toward the end.

Wish your Pats would go back to that helmet design with the patriot in the center's stance. Classic!
I'm happy they won - as they say, a win is a win, but man did they lay an egg in the fourth quarter lol. Brady's fumble, Ridley's fumble, the usual suckage of the pass defense...all disastrous things when going up against someone like Peyton. So far this season we have yet to play a full 60 minutes.

I'd be willing to bet they'll wear the red and white jerseys on Thanksgiving this year (they did in 2010 against the Lions on Thanksgiving). I like them a lot too, but Vince Wilfork and some of the other larger players look like giant M&Ms in those jerseys haha. My favorite is the white throwbacks, but we haven't worn them since 2009 against the Broncos.

NewEnglandPatriotsvDenverBroncosRFj37wWsvAil-1.jpg

SO AWESOME

dunklunk

Yes! That's the logo! And, uh, samgurl? I'm really, really, really not surprised that your picture's subject was gonna be #12. Oh no. Never saw that one coming. :D

"suckage of the pass defense?" Damn, that was awesome. Accurate, but still funny. Also enjoyed your crack about the giant M&Ms. :D

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Yes! That's the logo! And, uh, samgurl? I'm really, really, really not surprised that your picture's subject was gonna be #12. Oh no. Never saw that one coming. :D

"suckage of the pass defense?" Damn, that was awesome. Accurate, but still funny. Also enjoyed your crack about the giant M&Ms. :D
Haha well he is my absolute favorite. But for as much as I love those jerseys, that game is still painful to think about. We were 10-6 in 2009, and in five of those losses, we led at halftime (it was the year of the meltdown as I like to call it). I still remember Josh McDaniels fist pumping like a moron after the Broncos won:
27400_o.gif

Patriots pass defense: making average quarterbacks look like hall of famers since 2010 lol.

dunklunk

Haha well he is my absolute favorite. But for as much as I love those jerseys, that game is still painful to think about. We were 10-6 in 2009, and in five of those losses, we led at halftime (it was the year of the meltdown as I like to call it). I still remember Josh McDaniels fist pumping like a moron after the Broncos won:
27400_o.gif

Patriots pass defense: making average quarterbacks look like hall of famers since 2010 lol.

Knock it off! You're absolutely killing me! :D

Patriots pass defense: making average quarterbacks look like hall of famers since 2010 lol <<< This is my favorite. :D:D:D

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Knock it off! You're absolutely killing me! :D

Patriots pass defense: making average quarterbacks look like hall of famers since 2010 lol <<< This is my favorite. :D:D:D
I'm glad you enjoy it, they've made the past few years painful :p

dunklunk

dunklunk sorry i only gave you 1rep point. dont know how to give more than that.

No worries, man, but thanks anyway. Dunno exactly, but you get to give more rep the more you post, the likes you get or however else they gauge things around here on the forums. No matter.

C'mon, ya dumb asses! End the lockout already!

Panzerjoust

Anyone watch Vikings game? 30 - 7! Methinks we're going to the playoffs. I mean, top of the NFC North, look at our winning streak

Jaguars 26 - 23
(Yes, we did lose to Colts)
49ers 24 - 13
Lions 20 - 13
Titans 7 - 30

What do you think?! Much better than last year?

dunklunk

Anyone watch Vikings game? 30 - 7! Methinks we're going to the playoffs. I mean, top of the NFC North, look at our winning streak

Jaguars 26 - 23
(Yes, we did lose to Colts)
49ers 24 - 13
Lions 20 - 13
Titans 7 - 30

What do you think?! Much better than last year?

Oh for sure, Panzer. Just make sure Peterson stays healthy. Do you know about how many carries he has a game? That wear and tear could catch up to him by the end of the regular season, if not sooner. btw, I live in Seattle and your Vikings are gonna be here on Nov. 4th. My younger brother's got season tix; wonder if he's going. :)

I'm glad you enjoy it, they've made the past few years painful :p

Forgot to tell ya, samgurl, Brady and your boys are gonna be here in Seattle on Sunday, as I'm sure you already know. Surely, plane fare here to the NW has got to be cheaper than flying back east. But, with friends and family back there, no need for a hotel, huh?

Should be an interesting game, though I think the Pats might make the Hawks look pretty bad. If they can contain Brady, they might have a chance at the win. Though the Hawks offense is kinda on the sucky side. And with the Pats' questionable pass defense, Hawks might have a shot at stealing the win. My younger brother's got season tix; wonder if he's going. :)

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Forgot to tell ya, samgurl, Brady and your boys are gonna be here in Seattle on Sunday, as I'm sure you already know. Surely, plane fare here to the NW has got to be cheaper than flying back east. But, with friends and family back there, no need for a hotel, huh?

Should be an interesting game, though I think the Pats might make the Hawks look pretty bad. If they can contain Brady, they might have a chance at the win. Though the Hawks offense is kinda on the sucky side. And with the Pats' questionable pass defense, Hawks might have a shot at stealing the win. My younger brother's got season tix; wonder if he's going. :)
It sucks the way the schedule worked out this year. If there's a close away game I usually try to go (in 2008 I went to @49ers, 2010 I went to @Chargers) and the only game the Patriots play on the west coast this year is in Seattle, and it just happens to be before the Jets game :sadface:

The key to beating the Seahawks is going to be keeping an uptempo offense. We had 35 first downs against the Broncos this past week (8th most in NFL history) and we'll need to be at our best to beat Seattle's defense. Everyone talks about the 49ers and Texans having the best defenses, but Seattle leads the NFL in total defense. And of course the Seahawks have the loudest stadium in the NFL which will make communication difficult. As long as we can force some turnovers and don't turn it over ourselves, I think the Patriots will win 24-14.

Sorry for the long winded analysis, I get way too into these match ups :p

dunklunk

No worries, as I like your analysis. Very well-informed about your team, and that tells me you care. Well, that or you're a complete Patriots Psycho. LOL :D:eek:

You think the Hawks can put up 14, huh? Maybe more, but I think if that rookie QB Wilson and Lynch can have big games, they might give the Pats a run for their money. I like how Wilson's more of a threat when you include he can hurt you with his running, too.

And you're right about that stadium. The 12th Man is good for at least five or six false start penalties on the opposing offenses, if not more. And go figure, as it's an outdoor stadium. :confused: You're right about their D, too. Still can't believe they got to Rodgers eight times in that Monday night game. And Rodgers is way more mobile than Brady, imo. So Brady might be in for a long day. :eek:

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I'm a big football fan (shudder soccer) my team is Bristol City we are not amazing but I am not a glory supporter who will support Manchester United or Chelsea etc... because they win things. I have the the pic in my avatar as a tattoo his name is Ernie the fighting robin as Bristol City's nickname is the robins. I have a season ticket and go most weekends home and away and have had some of the best times of life following the mighty red army all over England. We like drinking cider proper scrumpy cider and if you get the chance try some black rat it's awesome cider. Anyway click the video in my signautre for a quick guide to my home city. But I will leave you with this.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Bristol City Vid

The third goal in that video is fantastic, or as the commentator said, a belter :p

I might give you guys a video of my own. The highlights of St. Kilda's AFL season this year. If you have never seen Aussie Rules football before, well watch the vid and find out! It's one of the most entertaining sports you'll find anywhere in the world

Brizzle Kicks

The third goal in that video is fantastic, or as the commentator said, a belter :p

I might give you guys a video of my own. The highlights of St. Kilda's AFL season this year. If you have never seen Aussie Rules football before, well watch the vid and find out! It's one of the most entertaining sports you'll find anywhere in the world

That was Jon Stead a bit of legend in these parts. The goal we scored at the end in the yellow shirts was poped in with seconds to go. I was at the game ran down the steps and twisted my ankle it did'nt stop me going f****** mental.

Good vid I've tried watching Aussie rules before we get it on espn over here. But don't know what the hell is going on half the time, they are pretty tough chaps though people like this are differnt breeds.

This was from the rugby leauge over here last weekend.

WARNING THIS WILL BRING A TEAR TO YOUR EYES

OOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBC Sport - Warrington Wolves: Paul Wood has testicle removed

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
That was Jon Stead a bit of legend in these parts. The goal we scored at the end in the yellow shirts was poped in with seconds to go. I was at the game ran down the steps and twisted my ankle it did'nt stop me going f****** mental.

Good vid I've tried watching Aussie rules before we get it on espn over here. But don't know what the hell is going on half the time, they are pretty tough chaps though people like this are differnt breeds.

This was from the rugby leauge over here last weekend.

WARNING THIS WILL BRING A TEAR TO YOUR EYES

OOOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBC Sport - Warrington Wolves: Paul Wood has testicle removed

I love last second winning goals! Only when it happens to the team I'm supporting though :p.

I think you kind of need to either be Australian or live in Australia for some time to get it. But try and think of it as a sort of cross between rugby and soccer played on a cricket oval. It's pretty similar to Gaelic football actually, so plenty of Irish people get it too.

And that injury, :eek::eek::eek: Rugby is a damn tough game. I imagine Skyrim would win the Tamriel rugby league, unless Cyrodiil manages to field a team full of Orcs

Brizzle Kicks

The plan tonight was get a few ciders in and watch future heavy weight champion David Price and Audley Harrison get it on. Well I wish I went out now 82 seconds into round 1 and this happend.