speech skill level question with no spoiler

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black swordsman

sword swinger
My speech skill level is 103 and green. So why is it green ? Furthermore I was led to belive the skill levels capped at 100. More questions : Do I keep getting perks as my level increases ? If a skill level gos over 100 is it taking away from other skill levels, hence another skill will max out at 97 ? Wouldn't that be kinda cool if there was a game where skill sets worked like that if its not the case here in order to be stronger in skills used more ? ( I guess thats what the perks are for. ) Am I new here ? yes. Did I post in the right spot ? Hope so; I looked alot before I posted. Am I a dork ? mabey one of those retorical things, mabey not. You decide.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Might be over 100 if you have something equipped that improved your Speechcraft. Or if you used a potion, or are under an effect from a Shrine.

Black swordsman

sword swinger
oh d'oh.... I mean duh. I feel like a ditz...... makes prefect sence. Yup, blessing of Dibella. Jeez I cant belive I missed that. lol

Verses

and no if a skill is level 103 the others will still go up to 100

oh, yes it is in the right section of the forums....Welcome:D

Necromis

anytime you have a skill in green it is being modified by something positively, and in red negatively.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts