• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EragonSkyrim

Hey guys i was thinking whats the 2nd DLC going to include and what do we want in the new DLC, surely mor magic and weapons?

I want to see more effects of the winning side of the war.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
The Eye of Magnus!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I want to see more effects of the winning side of the war.

It would be interesting to see the Aldemeri Dominion's reaction to the end of the war. Like, if you chose the Stormcloaks you'd suddenly have bunches of Thalmor invading and randomly sacking villages. If you chose the Empire, perhaps a more subtle attempted-takeover. You, as the beloved Dovahkiin, would be expected to help deal with the consequences of your warmongering...

i want to see more of the world around skyrim like black marsh or even a trip back to cyrodil and see how it has changed since i was last there oh and i think the next dlc might be called hearth fire because Bethesda copyrighted it not to long ago

It would be interesting to see the Aldemeri Dominion's reaction to the end of the war. Like, if you chose the Stormcloaks you'd suddenly have bunches of Thalmor invading and randomly sacking villages. If you chose the Empire, perhaps a more subtle attempted-takeover. You, as the beloved Dovahkiin, would be expected to help deal with the consequences of your warmongering...
i like that idea purely because i hate thalmor stuck up elves not so perfect with my blade through the base of your skull or my arrow in your knee

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Spoiler:

I want Alduin back. I know he was defeated and his body exploded, but his soul. You never adsorbed his soul. That leaves the ending open to all sorts of interpretation. I don't believe he's truly dead, just weakened. The return of the World-Eater would be awesome. For me at least. Maybe he asks you to join him? Who always wants to play a hero? Sometimes, you just want to give in to the darkness and watch the world burn.

Other stuff would be water manipulation magic. Flight. Mounting dragons during combat. Flying on the back of Odahviing once you call him.

Spoiler:

I want Alduin back. I know he was defeated and his body exploded, but his soul. You never adsorbed his soul. That leaves the ending open to all sorts of interpretation. I don't believe he's truly dead, just weakened. The return of the World-Eater would be awesome. For me at least. Maybe he asks you to join him? Who always wants to play a hero? Sometimes, you just want to give in to the darkness and watch the world burn.

Other stuff would be water manipulation magic. Flight. Mounting dragons during combat. Flying on the back of Odahviing once you call him.
i love that idea also i want to explore some of the realms of oblvion i know i could before in oblivion but they were all the same and every prince is diffrent so they wouldnt all have fire and lava take sheograth for example hes mad i would like to be with alduin only problem is even now i have to go to 5 diffrent holds to sell my crap and what if alduin had killed every one i would just have my house full of crap

perkecet

well the thought is that it will be called hearthfire since it was copyrighted the exact same way dawnguard was shortly after the first picture of dawnguard got released.
obviously, just being a month of the year, this name doesn't give many clues. my best guess would be something dominion related. i think they've either heard the cries of those who want to sock it to those damn elves, or had already planned to make us hate them, but have no way to really let out that hate, until they release a big storyline about it.

if this is the case, however, i would be really disappointed if there is no option to side with them. that would really make the content shallow.

well the thought is that it will be called hearthfire since it was copyrighted the exact same way dawnguard was shortly after the first picture of dawnguard got released.
obviously, just being a month of the year, this name doesn't give many clues. my best guess would be something dominion related. i think they've either heard the cries of those who want to sock it to those damn elves, or had already planned to make us hate them, but have no way to really let out that hate, until they release a big storyline about it.

if this is the case, however, i would be really disappointed if there is no option to side with them. that would really make the content shallow.
i hate the elves i think im might just go back to their embassy to kill them all

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I want Alduin back. I know he was defeated and his body exploded, but his soul. You never adsorbed his soul. That leaves the ending open to all sorts of interpretation. I don't believe he's truly dead, just weakened.

Or you did absorb his soul—or at least, a small part of it—and are now one of his Horcruxes...

Chryss

Spoiler:

I want to see what Paarthonax does now that Alduin is gone. he did say that he would get the dragons to know his way of the Thu'um, and Odahving said the Dragons might not like Parthonaxes tyranny. I honestly do not think we are done there. Paarthonax has been waiting for this moment for a loooong time.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I want to see what Paarthonax does now that Alduin is gone. he did say that he would get the dragons to know his way of the Thu'um, and Odahving said the Dragons might not like Parthonaxes tyranny. I honestly do not think we are done there. Paarthonax has been waiting for this moment for a loooong time.

You're right. I forgot about that little tidbit. Man, that would be interesting indeed. Especially if you let him live. The Blades could be right afterall. I still couldn't kill him though. No way. Even if he gave into his nature. I can't.

Chryss

I couldnt kill him either. I wish I could remind Delphine that she does MY bidding, I am the Dragonborn, the blades serve me, not the other way around.

The possibilities are huge. Paarthonax could round up the dragons and force them to follow the way of the voice or he could go the other way and make Alduin look like a boy scout.

Paarthonax has alot of power and knowledge. Also, some of the dragons, who didn't like Alduin and don't like Parthonaxes tyrany might side with you.

again, endless speculation and possibilities.

I love this game!!!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I couldnt kill him either. I wish I could remind Delphine that she does MY bidding, I am the Dragonborn, the blades serve me, not the other way around.

The possibilities are huge. Paarthonax could round up the dragons and force them to follow the way of the voice or he could go the other way and make Alduin look like a boy scout.

Paarthonax has alot of power and knowledge. Also, some of the dragons, who didn't like Alduin and don't like Parthonaxes tyrany might side with you.

again, endless speculation and possibilities.

I love this game!!!

So much can happen if it's done right.

We'll just have to see what the future holds.