• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Where would you go upon Death?

• Sovngarde - Realm of Shor

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Apocrypha - Realm of Hermaeus Mora

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The Shivering Isles - Where the COC now Lives

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • The Hunting Grounds - Where Lycanthropes end up

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Evergloam - Where Nightingales end up

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • The Soul Cairn - That place where Souls end up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Void - Realm of Sithis

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Immortality - Live forever until someone destroys you

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
It seems Nords want to go to sovngarde so they want to spend eternity in a mead hall Drinking and generally being lazy and then some Nords say to your character Sovngarde awaits you?
What I would say is really so if sovngarde awaits me then where are you going upon your death as you would not want to meet me down there.

What about Elven characters and pretty much anyone who isn't a Nord honestly would you really want to spend an eternity among Nords in a mead hall if your an Altmer or a Dunmer or an Argonian or any of the other Human Races who are not Nords you would feel quite lonely down there being the only one of you race, Sovngarde does seem nice at first glance but then you realize the Hall of Valor is a 1 room structure full of Nords more Nords and yet more Nords, now for one I would rather go to Oblivion preferable Apocyrpha or the Shivering Isles even the hunting Grounds would be more pleasant at least any race could be encountered down there, Coldharbour or the Void not so much but honestly where would you go upon your demise or would you simply rather live forever personally I choose Living Forever.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I pick Sovngarde. The sweet rolls are off-the-chain.

Plus, maybe when I actually go there, I'll be able to steal the silverware.

Sparky04

I'd like to chill outside in the plains around Sovngarde. :) I really would like to know about the different afterlifes other races want to go to though.

LuChao

The Martial artist
The Void for me my soul belongs to Sithis

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
My main character is a true Nord, loyal worshiper of Kyne. She recognizes Talos' divinity and all of that epic Nord stuff. That being said, she is also a werewolf and while right now she finds herself drawn to her beastly side, she knows that eventually she must rid herself of that...infection. It's a hard thing to cope with. Releasing the beast within is so freeing, yet so damning. One of her biggest fears is to die prematurely, before she's able to cure herself, and to be rejected from Sovngarde.

DestroyerDevourMaster

"Zu'u Alduin. Zok sahrot do naan ko Lein!"
Despite being an Imperial Cassurius has earned his place in Sovngarde and will gladly go there when he dies to drink and feast with his friends the heroes of old.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
There can be no doubt to where my vote was cast. You see, all Nords are friends at Sovengarde. For instance, I hated and destroyed Ulfric Stormcloak in Skyrim, because he was a coward and a dog, but in Sovngarde he helped in the fight against Alduin. When I finally die for good, I will drink with Ulfric, along with all of the Nords that I killed during my life. They will welcome me with mugs raised! For entertainment we'll fight each other, but without death, for we'll be past that infancy of existence. Then comes more feasting and drinking. This cycle repeats eternally. If you are a Nord, it is impossible for this to not be appealing, and remain appealing for all eternity. It never gets old! If you are not a Nord, then you will not go to Sovngarde when you die, ergo you'd better enjoy yourself while you can! :beermug:

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I honestly would rather sit among the books and knowledge of the great library in Apocrypha. Except that I despise Mora, and I would get bored if I had all that knowledge and no application. Hmm.......... To the hunting grounds I go!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Wait, has anyone considered what Sanguine might offer?
yes I should have added him however it is unknown what he may offer you most likely though it would be a booze and drug filled orgy preferably with many women most likely and even you must admit that would be better then hanging around belching men more men and women who act like men for eternity

Ciocal Gricenchos

Cichol Grigenchosach
My Nord doesn't want the sweet-rolls of Sovngarde if she can't enjoy them with the Bosmer she married. The two of them will probably merge with the shadows and watch over their fellow thieves when their days come to an end. Or go to the Evergloam, that works too.

AS88

Staff member

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
Either Sovngarde because it's beautiful, peaceful and full of honorable people.

Or, on the more dark side, I would go to Sithis in the Void. I think it suits my character way more. She's not exactly honorable... hah.

Snake-Brother282

The Saxhleel Slayer
Screw Sovngarde, too many Nords there, that'd be like having to spend eternity trapped in a really lame frat party. You'd think it was awesome until a year goes by and you realize that everyone around you is a complete moron. Imagine yourself attempting to unravel the mysteries of the afterlife or something, only to turn and have to see Ysgramor puking on himself while drunkenly babbling about "In my day a True Nord...blah,blah, blah"
No thanks,The Void sounds much quieter if nothing else. Hail Sithis

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts