• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deltasapper

So I tried searching on the wikis and here and I can't seem to find a definitive list of what creature has what kind of soul for my soul gems. I know the frost spiders are petty but are the giant ones lesser souls? Is there a list so I know who to hunt so I can fill up these soul gems and enchant properly.

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
I haven't been able to find a definitive list but I can tell you that level 38+ creatures yield Grand souls. A mammoth will almost always give you a grand soul. Sorry I can't be more help but hopefully others will add to the list.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
All humans will yield grand soul , but you can only capture human souls with a black soul gem, many can be acquired the the quest for curing vampirism, other creatures will vary, dragon will pretty much always result in a greater or grand soul.

All humans will yield grand soul , but you can only capture human souls with a black soul gem, many can be acquired the the quest for curing vampirism, other creatures will vary, dragon will pretty much always result in a greater or grand soul.
you should be able to find black soul gems any where with vamps without being on cure for vamperism quest, i found one in broken fang cave on my first missn for the companions(the second time around, the first time, my first mission was the piece of wuuthrel- where u learn theyre WWs- but tht was my 2nd missn w my new charc)

srry i go on tangents mild add and ocd

TGW

Petty: up to level 3 creatures (chicken, dog, cow, goat, skeever, wolf (regular), mudcrab (any size), slaughterfish, horker, deer, elk, fox (any),

Lesser: up to lvl 15 (holds above plus: ice wolf, sabre cat (any), bear (regular), ice wraith)

Common: up to lvl 25 (holds above plus: cave bear and snow bear)

Greater: up to lvl 37 (I can't think of any examples right now)

Grand: any creature (non human). This is the one you need for mammoths

Black: any human

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
you should be able to find black soul gems any where with vamps without being on cure for vamperism quest, i found one in broken fang cave on my first missn for the companions(the second time around, the first time, my first mission was the piece of wuuthrel- where u learn theyre WWs- but tht was my 2nd missn w my new charc)

srry i go on tangents mild add and ocd

You can also find Black Soul Gems in large quantities by mining Geode veins in Blackreach.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts