Open souls of the heartless

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    The general's face took a shocked expresion when he heard the news. He took the money and left without saying a word. One of his guards followed , the other took a look at the dunmer and the khajiit before leaving.

(I have a plot twist in mind , go to witherun to the temple of kynereth , I'l be the priestess there )

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "I am sorry,Freyja but you have to leave now." Falas said before finishing his bread and standing up "Those guards looked at us in a suspicious way and so one must be cautious, I'll see you at the gates of Whiteun but for now, we'll unfortunately have to part ways." Falas was saddened by this because Freyja had kept him happy all this time but he knew it's for the better.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja nodded slowly, her eyes sad. "Be safe, and may your road lead you to warm sands." Freyja was normally not one for giving blessings to those who were not Khajiit, but Falas would have been a proud one if he were one of the Khajiit people. She looked to the guards and acted casual as she followed them out of the doors, stopping to sniff flowers and such.

When they were out of sight, Freyja jogged over to the carriage, climbing into the back. She was about to tell the driver that she was needed to go to Whiterun, but before she could open her mouth he looked at her and said, "So you're the Khajiit headed to Whiterun." Freyja nodded, and the carriage driver started the carriage. Freyja took this opportunity to take off her gauntlets and inspect her arm. It wasn't just her forearm now. Her whole arm was a dark red now, and Freyja could see that there were also hints of black here and there. It was horrible. I will not become one of them. Freyja was determined to be cured-she had a plan to live out the rest of her life.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "I might meet her in Whiterun sometime later, but I must watch out for her from a safe distance..." Falas thought to himself, he took his final sip of mead and walked out of the Inn, he walked to a general shop to buy some potions.

Moments later Falas had stored 5 health potion and 3 magicka in his bag. He started walking towards the rising sun coming up from the east. "The sun shall lead to me to my lady." He thought.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja watched the landscape as it shifted from the harsh, snowy terrain into the gently sloped woodlands of Whiterun. She thought she could see something flying in the distance, but Freyja dismissed it as a hawk. It seemed to pose no threat, so Freyja lost interest in it. She breathed in the warm air-Freyja loved it. It was the closest temperature to her home even though she had grown accustomed to other temperatures since she traveled so much.

Freyja soon spotted Dragonsreach from the back, and smiled. She was getting closer to Whiterun hold. Her driver was so awful though! People like him didn't even deserve to live in this world! Wait... They do. It's getting worse. Freyja knew it had gotten worse physically, but now she could barely tell her own thoughts from that of the evil rising up within her!

The worst part was the she had already killed the driver before she realized what she had done.

"No..." Freyja knelt down beside the driver, whose head had been ripped off of his broken neck. Khajiit did not even bless the friendly little Nord... She knew it was too late, but Freyja still placed her head upon the dead man's heart, whispering words of guidance to Sovngarde. She didn't really worship Talos, but Freyja knew the Nord wouldn't want to find himself in the heavens of Elsweyr.

"Freyja is...so s-sorry." She stood up and retrieved the Nord's head and put it on his neck trying to make him look a little more decent. It didn't work. Freyja was sobbing as she unstrapped his horse and mounted it. She directed it by holding its mane, which she also used as a tissue, occasionally burying her face in it. Freyja would kill if she had to, but this, this was beyond reason! She rode the pinto horse all the way up to the gates of Whiterun, where the guards hurriedly let her in, seeing her condition.

Freyja dismounted the steed, then staggered up to the temple of Kynareth, opening the doors and falling to her knees. She looked around, eying the people who lay on their beds, waiting to be cured. They all had simple illnesses that would not kill them quickly. If Freyja's illness took over, everyone she knew would die.

"A priestess is needed!"

alikh'r damascus

the most pitiful argonian you'll ever meet
    (again, im terribly sorry for not respponding. my internet wont load this site sometimes.)

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    The trip to Whiterun was a long one as he had to go Honningbrew Meadery to rest and have a meal since he has only ate bread since he was back from that horrible Wolfskull Cave.

Falas entered through the back door of the Meadery and went to the barkeeper saying. "I would like three Honningbrew Mead, a goat cheese wheel and 3 bread please." After receiving said items he feasted on the food and drank one of the mead bottles. "I think Freyja will enjoy one of these after being relieved from the stress of the Daedra."

Falas asked for direction from a villager and he was told to go north, the trip was a bit long and he encountered a pack of aggressive wolves on the way but after a while he was only a few minutes away from Whiterun, also his eagerness to see Freyja has kept pushing him forward.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    A priestess quickly came upon hearing words.
    " What is wrong my chi-"
    She could not even speak after seeing the khajiit's condition.
    " How dare you desecrate this temple with your daedric aspects!" she said out of rage , looking at the khajiit.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja looked up at the priestess in desperation. Her eyes were wild and sad at the same time, an uncommon mixture of emotions for Freyja. "Please. Khajiit does not want to hurt anyone..." She looked down at her arms and wrapped them around herself, now in a state of panic and rage. She was trying to hold it in, but the red fur was infecting her whole body. Traces of red could now be seen on her neck. Freyja could even feel the darkness creeping up on her.

"Please...Freyja was stupid...She didn't listen to mother..." Freyja didn't even know what she was saying anymore, her life was a mixture of flashbacks and evil. "Yes mother. Alle'Di promises." Did she just say that? Or was that her past speaking to her? Get a grip on yourself, Freyja.

"She didn't know... I didn't know..." Freyja could barely get the words out. Her body contorted, and she screamed in pain. Fire. Fire was all she felt. Fire and pain. No sorrow, no emotion. Just fire and an extreme amount of wrenching, terrible pain.

"A cure!" She cried out. "Please!"

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (I guess I'll wait again.)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    The priestess quickly grabbed the khajiit and walked with her to a shrine. She let out a quick prayer before waves of healing came from her hand and engulfed the khajiit.

"Your mind is clear child... for now , I'm afraid the effect is not permanent , and there isn't much we can do to your body either..The shirne of Kynereth has been stolen by an argonian , we don't know where the shrine is and without it we can't do anything. If you want help you will have to find it , brother Axton , the grand priest of this temple might know somethin"

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja smiled at the priestess, her teeth now sharper than before. Only her head was not red now, and the process still continued, but now Freyja could think again, and it felt good. Now the spreading of red on her fur only tingled instead of burning. And she would have to find the Altmer and the Argonian. Life just seemed to keep leading her back to them.

"Of course," she mumbled to herself. Freyja then looked away from the priestess, surveying the temple now that she had the chance to witness it with a clear mind. "Where is this Brother Axton? I must find the shrine as soon as possible, or else I will become what I was told to stay away from." Mother's wish was for Freyja to stay away from Daedra and their minions. Now look at what Freyja has become...

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    From a corner of the temple a warm voice could be heard.
    "In here!"
    Brother axton showed up and moved in front of the khajiit. He took a look at her , nodding negatively as he stroked his beard. He was upset to see someone corupted by the daedra. His voice took a intimidating and harsh tone as he begun talking:
    "Listen cat, I am only helping you because you can also help me. I know an altmer , a former student at the college of winterhold , his restoration magic reaches the master level. He studied the daedra so he can surely help you. He has a hidden outpost in the sea next windhelm , the gates are dwemer by the looks of them. If you go there , make sure you head give him those potions. Kynereth be with you"

Axton handed the khajiit 5 potions , big ones and full of a black red vial. The khajiit didn't even have time to thank axton as another priestess showed up and whispered

"You don't need to go to windhelm khajiit , there have been rumours of the shrine beeing held at the keep of some nobles, but no one knows where the keep is. The way I hear it , those nobles aren't such good friends with the blackbriars , so maybe you can ask them for indication."

And then she faded back into a room , leaving Freyja with 2 choices.
    Be healed by an unknown altmer who held remarkings of Phyrior , or chase a rummor.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    Falas walked towards the gates of Whiterun and waited there, sitting and eagerly waiting for someone to open them.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja took the potions and placed them in small black messenger bag, then thanked the priest and priestesses of Kynareth. Her voice had changed. Now, instead of sounding like one Khajiit, her voice almost sounded like a harmonization of multiple voices with a deep one at the bottom. It would have been pretty had that deep and dark voice not been added to the mix. She pushed open the doors of the temple, squinting at the light. It hurt a less now, to be looking into the light. No wonder. Dremora are associated with fire many times... Freyja grumbled at a few people, saying "hi" gruffly at them(which scared some of them) as she headed towards the gate to the outside world. Falas said he would meet her, so she would hang out with the caravan that was there until he arrived.

Freyja noticed that people were staring at her, and in a rush she realized that she probably looked exactly like a Khajiit Dremora should look-red and black, long claws, menacing fangs. She covered her face by putting up her hood. She didn't want anymore of those stares. Those confused and scared stares. She looked at a guard, and he opened the gates. The first thing she saw was Falas. She waved at him-Freyja had no desire to speak to anyone anymore due to her new and terrible voice.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "Hello! Freyja!" Falas said running towards her. "I suspect a cure has not been find, sadly."

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja looked sadly at Falas and shook her head. She pushed her cowl down and frowned. Her crimson fur made her think of blood. And now she had to go back to that stupid Altmer! No way was she going to go to a bunch of nobles and get a shrine! She knew where one was now!

Freyja sighed-she would have to say something eventually, so why not now? "Altmer and Argonian have the cure. My mind is clear, but not for long. We must hurry to Windhelm." She started walking down to the stables, determined to find the Altmer and Argonian.

( sorry for the short post...couldn't really think up of anything... )