• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    standalone
    SONSummary.png
    SeasofNirn-GPJollyRogerr.jpg
    ---------------------------------------- ~<(o)>~ ----------------------------------------
    Roleplayers:
    Duon – Captain Black-Crow
    Mr. Self Destruct – Caleb Christophe
    Ashleigh – Azulla
    Melee – Veloca
    Skyrimosity – Savile the Dead
    Lucas76020 – Number 7
    Solace84 – Dalious Durendail
    Google – Tanzaw
    ChiefScalyNipplez – Jaroo-Shei
    Rules: no godding, no arguing, be respectful.​

Duon

Graphic Designer
    It’d been almost two days since they had encountered the EETC security vessel; while the damage to the ship had been quickly repaired at sea, they would have to make port in order to replace the dead. Finding the horizon with his sextant Captain Black-Crow noted their position and began closely studying his charts; the closest port to their current position was Solitude, the center of EETC power in Skyrim. It would be dangerous to enter such a port for any pirate ship, let alone for one that’d sunk one of their security vessels just days before.

Around him the ship was alive with action, men ran up and down the ships massive deck adjusting ropes and carrying powder barrels to the storeroom below. While the first mate barked orders at a young deckhand whom hung dangerously from the ships mast, freeing a tangled line. Rolling up the charts and clipping his sextant back onto his belt he cleared his throat and turned to his crew; whom instantly fell silent and began to amass at the bottom of the upper deck-way stairs.

“Lower the Jolly Roger and close the gun-ports were making port in Solitude; I know it’s risky but they shouldn’t have a clue were the reason that ship never turned up. We’ll make port shortly before dusk and head for the Inn to recruit some fresh meat, if all goes well we will be back to full strength and out of port before dawn.” He finished saying in a authoritative tone. Springing back to life; the crew rushed to lower the skull-and-crossbones replacing it with a Elsweyren merchants flag while men bellow pulled in the ships 40 massive cannons, tightly shutting the gun-ports behind them hiding the ships massive firepower.

Crow couldn’t help but admire the sight of his crew working; only three years ago he was one of them just another crewmen, that was before the old captain went mad and the men had chosen him to take over the position. He remembered those early years fondly; the ocean was almost too much for a boy from the Reach, he fallen in love with it the moment he laid eyes upon it all those years ago. Too think of the sights he’d seen and places he’d been was more than enough to make up for any of the many hardships he’d endured.

Pulling his eyes off the horizon he turned to the burly Khajiit behind the ships large wheel “You have you’re heading Helmsman, set sail soon as the preparations are finished.” the Khajiit nodded and called back “Yes Captain.” As Crow retreated to his cabin; he knew it would be many hours still till they reached Solitude and he planned on being well rested for the nights festivities.

Skyrimosity

"Another mead please!" The mead was disgusting compared to Skooma. Savile hated the taste of it and every sip put a frown upon his face. Still, if he sat in there all day drinking nothing then he would be thrown out. Savile being homeless he sat in the Winking Skeever for the majority of every day. He didn't often talk to people. He noticed every now and then when another Dunmer walked in, but even then he was trying to avoid them not talk to them. It had been nearly a year since he left Windhelm and all the gold he'd saved up, or tried to anyway, Skooma's not cheap after all, had nearly been depleted. He was down to his last 100 septims and that was just a few Skoomas and meads. He had no idea how he'd get more work. He was worrying about everything. He only had a few Skoomas left now, he owed the Khajiits money, and he had no money. Wondering, Savile sat in the corner table drinking disgusting mead while glancing around at every other person in the bar making sure they weren't here to kill him.

(First!)

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (Yes! :D)

It had taken years, years of grueling struggle and doubt to finally reach the great city of Solitude. Caleb Christophe, the poor orphan from the slums of Riften has set out years ago on a self discovering journey. He had explored almost all of Skyrim since, through the golden plains of Whiterun to the ancient stone of Windhelm, and the intrepid Dwemer city of Markarth. And now, finally, he was on the other edge of Skyrim. Riften; home, seemed a world away.

He walked by massive trees centuries old, and great stone watchtowers from which troops bearing the red wolf stood. Caleb was wearing old and dirty plain travelers robes, which had served him well through the years. Also hanging from Caleb's hip was a steel shortsword. Although he was far from the next incarnation of Gaiden Shinjii, he had become a capable combatant through his years of traveling.

When the massive set of double doors were opened, Caleb had entered another world unlike Skyrim. Savage, barbaric, dangerous, all words used to describe the Northernmost province of Tamriel. But these words had no place here in Solitude. The city was a sophisticated and safe place to be, children ran through the streets in the shade of tall trees. The market was buzzing with activity, a hub of trade and commerce. Caleb smiled at the scene, turning his attention to the nearest inn, the Winking Skeever. He was much due for a drink.

Hours later, Caleb was buzzed and happy. Several empty flaggons stacked upon the table in front of him, and another full one bubbling with alcohol clutched in his hand. He didn't realize it was now nighttime, but he hardly cared as he took another swig. The inn had become alive with banter and cheering, rowdy men in an intoxicated daze leaving their daily problems behind. It put a smile on Caleb's face.

Star Gazer

Seven, the brave pirate captain, shouted orders at the young men who were loading the cannons and showing their pirate flag. "Hoist the colors and fire the cannons! Simon, man the crows nest!" Seven said to his imaginary caterpillar. Seven had a large tricorn hat, and a long coat that reached down to his knees. Underneath the coat was a large tattoo of a ship, his ship. It was large, with hundreds of cannons. "Captain! Ship approaching from the starboard side!" Simon called down. Seven turned the wheel of the ship, making a sharp turn. The two ships met, side-by-side, and fired. Cannonballs flew this way and that, and the enemy ship started to sink. The pirates cried out, as Seven stood triumphantly, in victory. Then, the feeling of falling. Falling ever so far, and ever so fast. He would surely hit the ground at any moment! Seven awoke, sitting up in his prison bed, seeing that the iron door that held him prisoner was open, and a Solitude guard stood in it's place.
    "Time to go. Your jail sentence is up." "Intruder! Fire at will, men! Simon... Attack!" Seven yelled, angrily. "No, you need to leave. Now. Get out before we force you out." The guard said, irritably. There was no way Seven was leaving without Simon. "Can my friend come too?" There was a long pause, before the guard finally spoke. "Whatever. Your belongings were taken, but we can provide you with the value of your items in gold." He said. They had recently auctioned off the rest of Seven's belongings. "How much?" Asked Seven, referring to the gold. "Twenty septims." That surely wouldn't be enough for a house, or even a few nights in an inn! What will you do now? You have no place to live, not enough money for food, and your being tossed out of the only place you call home! Said the imaginary caterpillar. The guard threw a small coin purse to the floor, the small amount of gold spilling onto the stone floor.
    The large door to castle dour opened, light spilling through the doorway. Seven's eyes burned harshly, and his skin felt like it was melting off. A decade in a cold, dark, stone room will make anybody sensitive to the sun. Seven felt scared, being free. He had always dreamed of freedom, to be out of that stone room he had always called home, but now that he had the entire world in his fingertips, he felt as if it was too much to handle. The man huddled into a ball in the middle of the cobblestone road. Seven had attracted many stares, as the sun burned him and his eyes were rendered useless. Freedom. Why is it hurting us? It used to be so nice before they took us away! Seven grabbed Simon, and put him to his chest, shielding him from the sun's harmful rays. The furry caterpillar squirmed in delight, as darkness returned from inside of Seven's hand.

He had spent about a half-hour in the road before someone cared enough to help. It was a man from the bard's college. He put a hand on Seven's back, but it was soon swatted away. Seven ran. It felt like he was running away, but it was everywhere. Everything was so open, everything was so... bright. Seven barged through the closest door he could find, sending himself into a wooden floored room. It wasn't dark enough for him to open his eyes, but it didn't burn as much. He crawled around until he had found a corner, and hid himself in it, putting his head where the two walls met.
    Open your eyes. Open your eyes! Seven tried to open them, but it was no use. He peeled his eyelids from his eyes and made an attempt to use his vision. He could see, but the inside of his eyes hurt. He slapped himself in an attempt to meet with the real world. He was in a building. There was a wooden counter with men sitting on one side, and a man serving drinks on the other. The people in the room had stopped staring at him after the first ten minutes he had been in the corner. Suspicious eyes still followed him, and it made Seven paranoid. Just sit down like everyone else is. You'll blend in just fine. said Simon, always so helpful. Seven sat down at the bar. The man next to him shook his head, then looked at the barman. "Gimme an ale." The man said, almost angrily. Learn by example. Just order an... ale? "Gimme an ale." Seven copied. The man next to him stared in pure disgust at Seven's face. His eyes were red and his skin was pale as snow. His hair, which used to be brown, was now a not-so-lovely shade of pale yellow. Seven was served a bottle of brown liquid. It was nothing like he had drank in his cell. In the prison, he was only offered water and bread. He put a few septims on the table, and the barman took them, cautiously. Seven watched as the man next to him took a big swig from his drink. Seven attempted to do the same, in an attempt to fit in. Passing over the lips, the liquid felt like water, but touching the tongue, it turned Seven's stomach inside out. After much vomiting, crying, and making a scene, Seven figured that sitting down would be the best option. He took the table in the corner that was shaded, with no torches or lanterns nearby. Seven watched as the first people he had seen in ten years joked amongst themselves at his expense.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    A loud shriek rang out through the Winking Skeever, followed by some rather angry phrases and the laughter of a woman who was clearly very entertained at that moment. A lithe Redguard woman named Veloca, smiling mischievously as she dodged items being thrown her way by the Nord woman she had tried and purposely failed to pickpocket, laughed once more at the woman before falling theatrically into a chair at an empty table.

The Nord woman in question, a bard named Lisette, glared angrily at the Redguard, clenching her fists at her side. "You thieving little wretch! How many times have I told you to keep your horrid fingers away from me and my pockets?! I'll have the guards throw you into the darkest cell in Castle Dour if you ever come within arm's length of me again!" Lisette's eyes were burning with anger and her face had turned a scarlet shade of red; this was not the first time she had been in a situation like this with Veloca, and somehow, even though she threatened her, she felt that this wouldn't be the last.

Veloca smirked, completely unfazed by everything Lisette had just shouted in her face. Leaning forward, she said, "Look, you know that if you really meant any of that, you would actually act on your words instead of making empty threats." Lisette's expression had changed from one of pure rage to one that was dumbstruck, her mouth hanging open in a silent and futile retort. "Besides," Veloca continued, "if I really wanted anything from your pockets, I wouldn't be dumb enough to get caught, and I would have done it ages ago. Maybe you should take a hike north and keep walking until you've cooled down a bit."

Veloca's last comment snapped Lisette out of her dazed state, and she spun around with a final angry howl, throwing her hands into the air in a sign of what Veloca assumed was defeat. She stormed out of the inn, slamming the door behind her as numerous pairs of eyes followed her as she walked past. The second the door slammed, half the inn erupted in laughter, including Veloca. It was probably loud enough for Lisette to hear as she stormed away, but Veloca couldn't have cared less. She had gotten the reaction she was striving for out of the woman, and that was all that mattered at the moment.

Standing up from her chair, Veloca sauntered over to the bar, leaning on it and peering at Corpulus Vinius, who was further down the bar. Fishing through a small satchel attached to a belt around her waist, Veloca called down to Vinius and placed the septims she found on top of the bar. "Hey Vinius, can I get two plates of food? You know where I'll be sitting." Nodding at him as he swiped the change off the bar, Veloca smiled slightly and headed back to her table, wondering when her companion would be arriving.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Her feet and legs dangled over the edge of the dock as she finished up coiling the rope, she looked up and brushed a strand of red curly locks from her eyes, she saw a ship coming through the solitude stone arch, “Crap now I’ll never get to the skeever in time to meet up with Vel” she shook her head and started to stand and go over to where the ship was planning to dock, when the dock master spoke out to her “Azulla go ahead and call it early ill have one of the others help with the ship when it docks” she smiled and took off towards the wooden stairs, as she reached the second landing she turned to see the ship pulling into port and seeing the crew members throwing ropes at the deck help, in the mist of the ship she saw who appeared to be the captain standing with one hand on the hilt of his sword while he shouted orders and pointed with his other hand, she stared for a while trying to make out his facial features, before moving along towards the city gates.

She stepped through the gates and towards and through the winking skeever doors she entered the bar looking around, seeing the occupants she spotted her friend Veloca “Hey!” she said towards her and headed in her direction “You’re here early or am I late?” giggled as she sat down “Have you ordered yet? Almost got caught staying late at the docks with a new ship coming into port” she crossed her legs and rested an elbow on the table, Veloca and Azulla had been friends the first time they meet out near the docks, Veloca jumped in to rough up a group of “over-friendly” fellows who had Azulla cornered, ever since that day they had been watching each other’s backs and looking out for one another, Veloca was Azullas only best friend in solitude.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "What's a milkdrinking Imperial doing in a Nord tavern!?" Great, just what Caleb needed. His visit to Windhelm was just as inviting, the local flavor just couldn't bear the sight of an Imperial walking around Ysgramor's ancient city. Glancing up at the Nord standing over him, Caleb smiled slyly, taking note of the Nord's long, matted hair, Caleb replied sarcastically "Your hair is very pretty, does your mom comb it for you?"

Moments later, Caleb found himself being flung through a window in a gust of glass shards. He hit the ground hard, knocking the air out of him. "..Ow." He said meekly, if only Caleb had spent more time learning how to fight with his fists. "Imperial filth! I'll gut you!" Even better, the bonehead was persistent as well as stupid. Caleb began to stand as the massive Nord busted through the door of the tavern.

"Come on than." The booze was speaking for Caleb, in all reality had he not been drunk at the time he would've still been sitting cozily inside. It was also the booze acting for Caleb as he raised his fists, ready for a fight with a man almost twice his size who was red in the face with anger. "You mock me?" "I was complimenting you back there." Caleb said with a stupid grin on his face, when under the influence, Caleb sure knew how to get to people.

"WRAUGH!" The Nord said, practically frothing at the mouth as he charged, arms outstretched and ready to clothesline Caleb. At the last moment, Caleb sidestepped, foot held out to trip the Nord. The Nord's foot caught Caleb's, and the massive man tripped. Using his own momentum against him, the Nord's face struck a metal post with enough force to both break his nose and knock him out cold. Caleb chuckled, stumbling back to the inn and leaving the Nord slumped against the post.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Dalious Durendail walked up to the large gate entrance of Solitude. He wore ragged clothes and carried a white bag slung over his right shoulder, stains of blood visible on the bottom.
    "What is your purpose in Solitude stranger?" asked the gate guard.
    "Purpose of coin," Dalious replied to his fellow Imperial kinsman.
    "What's in the bag?" the guard asked, reviewing the blood stains.
    "Fresh deer meat for the butcher," he replied with a smile. "Here, let me show you."
    Dalious reached for the bag, but the guard stopped him.
    "No, that's fine," he said. "I just had my evening meal."
    The guard let Dalious pass, who then traveled through the city toward the housing estates. He went behind some homes, where he was met by a cloaked character awaiting his arrival.
    "You must be the contact," Dalious said, holding the bag in front of him.
    The cloaked figure removed the hood revealing a beautiful woman. She had diamond blue eyes and long black hair, almost invisible in the darkening sky.
    "It is done then?" the woman asked.
    Dalious opened the bag revealing a severed human head, his target. The woman grabbed the bag and dumped it in a nearby trash canister.
    "Your earnings, Dalious," she said and handed the Imperial a large bag of coins.
    "I must say," he began. "I did not expect such beauty from such a deal. Your eyes have me locked in a trance."
    "They told me to be wary of you," she said. "You are a skilled killer, but your lust for woman makes you weak."
    "One can not defend against such perfection. It is as if the Gods themselves forged you in a mere image of...well, themselves."
    The woman broke a smile, and thought for a brief moment.
    "You are not so bad yourself," she said and opened the door to the house they stood next to. "Follow me."
    Dalious followed with a grin, as they entered the dark house and walked up to the bedroom.
    "This house is yours?"
    "Of course not."
    She jumped and tackled him to the bed, kissing him into submission. With her hands, she guided his up to the bridge of the bed.
    "I like doing business with you guys..." Dalious said, but he suddenly felt clamps wrap around each of his wrists. He looked up to see she had bonded his hands in chains. "You are very naughty."
    She got up and pulled a blade to him.
    "And you are very dumb," she said. "Dalious Durendail, most wanted man of the Empire. Betrayer of your own kin and land. When I found out who you really were and how much coin you would bring me, the target changed to you. I told you your lust for woman makes you weak. Now, did you really think some girl was just going to throw herself upon you because of your looks?"
    "Umm...yeah. I absolutely thought that."
    "Poor fool," she laughed. "At this very moment some Penitus Oculatus Agents are coming here from Dragon Bridge. You are going to make me very rich, Dalious. Now, stay put."
    The woman left him alone in the dark lit room. Immediately, he reached into his hair and pulled out a lockpick. He struggled the locks for a moment, and then was free.
    "Never trust the contact," he muttered to himself.
    He leapt out of the window and jumped over the walls, heading from house to house until he met the courtyard. Two men pushed a wagon full of furs toward the gates, so he crept up next to the wagon and walked alongside it to avoid suspicion. One of the men pushing looked to him, but Dalious handed the man his bag of gold to stay quiet. He reached up to the Winking Skeever, only to see the Penitus Oculatus Agents entering the city in great number. He shifted direction and entered the bar, not knowing what to do next.
    "A strong whiskey," he ordered and sat down at a table in the corner, contemplating ideas in his head.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo-Shei finally arrived in the Solitude stables in the carriage, he didn't want to be in Riften anymore with the Dawnguard all over the place. He was good friends with Keerava and Talen-Jei at the Bee and Barb and usually stayed there, but the Dawnguard started wandering all over Riften. He wondered what they were doing there, what business did they have in a place like Riften? Was his identity discovered? Were they hunting him for being a vampire? He is a master of disguise, however, he didn't wanna wait to find out.

Jeroo-Shei hopped off of the carriage and plopped down on to the ground. The driver of the carriage asked for his pay, and Jeroo-Shei tossed a bag of gold to him from below and the driver caught it. Jeroo-Shei proceeded to walk to the gate of Solitude. As he got to the gate, he was approached by a guard.

"Stop. You there, Argonian. Why do you have those fangs? You're not that vampire that the Dawnguard are hunting in Riften, are you?!" said the guard as he crossed his arms. Jeroo-Shei then knew that he was a wanted target in Riften, good thing he got out before the Dawnguard would've killed him. Jeroo-Shei acted quickly and said, "No...what are you talking about?! Some Argonians that come directly from Black Marsh, like myself, have fangs." Jeroo-Shei was telling the truth about some Argonians having fangs in Black Marsh, but he was lying about him not being a Vampire. The Guard raised his eyebrow from inside the helmet, pondering if Jeroo-Shei was lying or not. After a couple of seconds, the guard decided to take Jeroo-Shei's word for it, and said, "Alright, I'll take your word for it....but guards have ears, lizard, and if I hear about any citizens complaining about bite marks on their neck, I wont throw you in jail, I'll burn your undead body in front of the whole town and keep your tail for a belt! Understand me?!" Jeroo-Shei sighed in irritation from just being harassed and muttered, "Yeah, yeah..." and just pushed the gate open and walked in.

Since Jeroo-Shei didn't own a home in Skyrim, he decided to stay at the Winking Skeever. So he walked to the building inside the beautiful city. He passed by a fight outside the inn with a Nord and an Imperial, "Heh heh, most entertaining." Jeroo-Shei mumbled to himself. Once he was in a couple of people stared at him come in, Argonians were rare in Skyrim, let alone such a shady one like Jeroo-Shei, he was bound to get attention. But the kind Innkeeper, Corpulus Vinius, didn't judge people for looks, so when Jeroo-Shei walked over to him, Corpulus greeted him warmly with, "Hello my Argonian friend! Good evening to you, what can I get you?" Jeroo-Shei put his elbows on the counter and lowered his head an inch, looking down at the counter and not looking face to face with Corpulus. Then Jeroo-Shei said, "Just a room and some Ale, that's all."

Corpulus then said, "Ok, that'll be 15 septims." Jeroo-Shei moved his arm and reached into his satchel and retrieved a small handful of gold, he didn't have much gold left after that last payment he made to the carriage driver. He placed the pile of gold onto the table Corpulus was standing behind. Corpulus inched to his left and reached over to grab a bottle of Ale, then handed it to Jeroo-Shei. Corpulus then said, "Follow me, I'll show you to your room. You got the last available room, you're one lucky guy." Jeroo did as he said and followed the Imperial man. But then, suddenly in the distance, he heard a, "Hey! Marsh-friend!" being called at him. Jeroo-Shei tapped Corpulus on the shoulder and told him to wait a second. He walked over and saw another Argonian sitting down in a chair, it was Gulum-Ei.

When Jeroo-Shei finally made it to Gulum-Ei, Gulum-Ei said warmly, "Good to see an egg brother here in this damned Nord province!" Gulum-Ei then leaned over closer to Jeroo-Shei so he could whisper, "By the way, you look like you're from the Thieves Guild, and I associate with them and only them. Shipments just came in and I have a nice, shiny Ebony Katar if you want it." Gulum-Ei then opened the shelf next to him and pulled the Katar out from it. Jeroo-Shei feasted his eyes on such a beauty of a weapon, he really wanted it, but didn't have much gold left. He saw the rusty Daedric Dagger he had sheathed and pulled it out and held it in his hand. He lied to Gulum and said, "I am from the Thieves Guild. However, I'm a little low on coin, I havent been doing my job as much as I should have. What if I trade this Dagger for that Katar?" Gulum-Ei nodded and said, "That'll be fine." and handed Jeroo-Shei the beautiful, long Katar as Jeroo handed him the somewhat rusty, worn out Daedric Dagger. Jeroo placed his new weapon where he would sheathe his dagger, and he said "Thank you, marsh-friend." and walked back to Corpulus.

When Jeroo-Shei got back to Corpulus, he resumed showing Jeroo to his room before the interruption. They both walked upstairs and Jeroo saw a decent room, except he wasn't used to sleeping in anything other than a coffin. Jeroo-Shei looked to Corpulus as he walked away from showing Jeroo his room and got Corpulus' attention with, "Wait!" Corpulus then turned back around and said, "Yes?" Jeroo-Shei acknowledged his attention and asked stupidly, "Do you have any coff-?" Jeroo-Shei then stopped himself before he said the word "coffin". Corpulus had a confused look on his face, and said, "What?". Jeroo-Shei was a good liar, but not when something unexpected happened, so he stuttered somewhat in his next sentence, "Coff-coff...Coffee! I want coffee, yeah..." Jeroo-Shei had to come up with an excuse as to why he was stuttering, "Sorry I forgot the what I was going to say for a second" Corpulus raised an eyebrow and said, "Yeah...? Come down if you want some..." Jeroo-Shei then nodded and proceeded to sit down in a chair in his new room and drank his bottle of Ale.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    There were few working the docks when the Guilty Pleasures made port; they were right on schedule, the sun would set within the hour. “Prepare the tie offs! Helmsmen, take us in near that warehouse.” Black-Crow shouted as he stood on the deck one hand resting on the grip of his Rapier. Several dock workers made for the ship and tied off its ropes to the old wooden pylons as they came along side. “I want at least ten men on guard; the rest of you can come to the Inn, just try not to burn the place down eh?” he finished as the crew erupted into cheers.

Black-Crow could not help but stop and take the cities docks in, this had been the place he’d first seen the sea, the place were he had set out on his journey all those years ago… Bringing his mind back to the present; Black-Crow pushed back his hair with a hand before snugly fitting his tri-cornered hat atop his head as the gangplank dropped. “Form up, we need to be quick as to not attract unwanted attention.” The twenty or so Sailors fell into ranks behind Crow as they made there long march up to the cities ancient gates.

The sun was beginning to set as they reached the city gates “Who goes there?!” Squeaked a young gate guard as the large group came into view. “Easy their boy, just a… merchant crew looking for a drink after a long voyage.” Crow could hear some of his men snickering behind him as the young soldier nodded and pushed open the massive gates. They didn’t have far to travel, the Inn was only feet from the cities entrance allowing the group to quickly slip inside, Black-Crows eyes adjusted to the dim light as thick pipe smoke filled his nostrils causing his to smile.

As two of his men took positions on each side of the door Black-Crow and the group walked to the bar feeling many eyes drawn to their presence; the place was packed, they would certainly be able to find some new recruits here. Reaching the bar Crow removed a small pouch of his pocket and spilled several precious gems and a pile of septims out on the bar, “Drinks for my men, hell drinks for the house!” he cried turning towards the packed Inn as it erupted with cheers “And that bottle of rum behind you for myself.” It took the barmaid several seconds to pull her eyes from the pile of gold and jewels “Of… of course! Whatever you need sir!” she said with an excited look before handing him the large bottle of rum.

Taking the bottle Black-Crow turned and walked to the nearest table and used the chair as a step to stand on top of it; Drawing his Rapier he quickly struck the cork with the blade sending it flying across the room, taking several large gulps from the bottle he stuck his sword into the table and began to address the bewildered patrons.

“They call me Captain Black-Crow; I’m here looking for some individuals whom would kill for fortune and adventure, quite literally at times…” he continued with a devilish smirk “You see myself and these fine outstanding citizens accompanying me” he laughed pointing to the grizzled sailors gathered at the bar whom laughed even harder as the sloshed there drinks “are honest to gods Pirates…” He smiled as several patrons looked genuinely fearful of the news and adjusted themselves in their seats. “Now don’t bother trying to leave and alert the guard; my men would cut you down before you touched the door, I recommend you enjoy the free drinks and wait for us to conclude our business here tonight.”

Taking another large swig of the rum he continued on “Those of you that have what it takes to sail under the black flag, I promise you wealth and adventure far beyond your wildest imaginations. The chance to experience true freedom without any boundaries; the ability to sail from here to the other end of Nirn all at your fingertips, ripe for the taking…” Pulling his Rapier from the table and sheathing it his expression turned more solemn. “If you think this could be the life for you, report to me within the next hour.” “For the rest of you drink! Be merry! And when the guard comes calling; remember who bought you all those free drinks eh?” he said laughingly before jumping from the table and taking a seat, as two members of his crew came to join him at the table.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Caleb had hardly afforded the sudden bustle of sailor types a glance before the obvious captain of the crew stood up on a table and drew his blade; a rapier. He was certainly a charismatic type, and his words and actions put a smile on Caleb's face as he introduced himself as Captain Black-Crow. He hadn't been bashful about introducing himself as a proud and experienced pirate, that much was clear. He obviously loved what he did, and had no shame in looting and stealing across the seas.

Although Caleb hardly considered himself evil, he had done some unpleasant things in the past. Namely stealing food and coin when he could. He had always been sure to steal from those who didn't need whatever it was Caleb had set his sights on. Mostly rich people, or farmers with crops aplenty. Caleb was definitely interested, especially by the prospect of exploring the seas. Here he was, he had just completed his journey across Skyrim and already a new adventure was waiting for him.

When the captain had finished his speech and sat down at his table, Caleb had already made up his mind. Already he was picturing in his head swashbuckling adventures on rough seas, staving off colossal sea monsters and boarding ships ripe with loot for the taking. He stood from his seat, eyes set on Black-Crow's table. He was slightly intimidated by them, so to compensate he chugged what was left of his drink before making his way towards them.

"That was quite a show, captain." Caleb said with a smile, sizing Black-Crow up. He was a very tall man, much taller than Caleb. He also had the smooth and sharp visage of a Breton, a faded scar ran along his right eye, marring his appearance. He definitely held an aura about him that reeked of confident experience and knowledge. "I'm interested to say the least."

Star Gazer

Many ugly men stormed into the bar, shouting and flirting with the local women. “Now don’t bother trying to leave and alert the guard; my men would cut you down before you touched the door." Said one of them, bearing the try-cornered hat Seven wore in his dreams. They're here to kill us all. Don't trust them. Said Simon. Seven reached for his cutlass that he had used in his pirate dreams. "Where did I put it? I have no way of defending myself!" Seven whispered loudly to Simon. Just take one of the legs from the table. Simon suggested. It was a very good idea. Seven broke off one of the legs of the table. It was long and wooden, like the handle of a great war hammer, just without the hammer-head. Seven stood, and made his way over to the supposed captain. He was sitting with another man. "I heard your speech. I know what you're doing here." Seven put his hand behind his back reaching for his wooden club. "I would like to apply for the job of captain. I will need your hat, your sword, and your ship." He said, imagining his dreams and revealing his makeshift weapon.

Duon

Graphic Designer
    "That was quite a show, captain." "I'm interested to say the least." Black-Crow smiled up at the man “I do my best; but while my words may have dripped of honey the adventure and riches I promise are all too real.” As he spoke he sized up the man, he looked to be in his 20s and carried himself in a way that suggested he had combat experience. “Have a seat friend” he said pointing to one of the chairs at the table. Crow reached into the pocket of his captain’s jacket and extracted a small gold box covered in scenes of boats and sailing, opening the box he revealed a long pipe made of some type of bone along with a bag of tobacco which carried the feint odor of moon sugar.

Packing the pipe with the Elsweyren mixture and lighting it with a stick from the table’s candle he blew several large smoke rings before speaking once again. “People like us rarely deal in personal history so this will be brief. Name and experience?”

As he awaited the mans reply he noticed a rather deranged looking man approaching the table. "I would like to apply for the job of captain. I will need your hat, your sword, and your ship." The madman spoke before pulling a crude weapon, within seconds one of the Khajiit setting at the table had disarmed the man and nearly pulled him arm out of socket before slamming him down onto the table and holding him there “Shall I take his hand Captain?” the Khajiit asked calmly holding his dagger over the mans wrist.

“I don’t believe that will be necessary, although I do appreciate you’re zeal…” Crow laughed before turning his gaze to the man pinned on the table “You their crazy man; I’m afraid this boat already has a captain, if you seriously think you can hold it together enough for this job I’ll accept you. Just remember who’s the captain here eh?”

solace84

God of the Arena
    'Bunch of idiots' Dalious thought as the pirates took over the bar. 'And smelly...'
    Dalious accepted the free drink the captain had given to all, then headed for the door. Two khajiit's stood guard over it, and Dalious cracked his knuckles ready to 'move' them. Before he could say anything, he saw the woman from earlier outside of the bar's window. She was walking away from him, with the Penitus Oculatus Agents walking toward the house she had left him in. He stared at her backside for a brief moment. 'What a waste' he thought, going back into the bar and heading over to the captain. 'They'll probably send numerous Imperials after me once they realize I've gone...' he thought, as he stood eye to eye with the captain now.
    "How soon will you be leaving captain?" he asked. "I should like to join, but time is against me."

Skyrimosity

Did he say... treasure? Treasure most definitely means Septims... and I'm all but dry. Savile drank a bottle of Skooma as some crazy man pulled a leg off the table and approached the Captain. Savile laughed hysterically as the man was pinned against the table. Wow... something seriously wrong with that one. Savile stood up, vision swaying from all the alcohol he had consumed. He approached the Captain and said drunkenly "Ahoy Captain, I... um... would... perhaps like to join up with your ship." He pulled out his sword and threw at at a bounty paper on the wall. It hit the paper in the center. "I'm plenty... um... capable at fighting I swears it."

(Picturing his stumbling, the 3 dots and ums meaning him being woozy and swaying from side to side.)

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Black-Crow was still staring at the madman when the next man approached and began to speak "How soon will you be leaving captain?""I should like to join, but time is against me." Crow could see this man had much combat experience, even his stance screamed legionnaire “We’ll be headed out before dawn, once we-“ he cut off as yet another man approached "Ahoy Captain, I... um... would... perhaps like to join up with your ship." "I'm plenty... um... capable at fighting I swears it." This one stunk of Skooma and his facial features showed it was not his first experience with the drug by far, the sway of his step let on that his last use was not long ago. While the man was obviously a drug addict Crow saw some potential buried deep in the man. Blowing several more smoke rings, Crow took a large gulp of the rum and let out a sigh ”Aye we might have positions for both of you” he said looking between them “First let’s start with your names and experience.”

solace84

God of the Arena
    "Dalious Durendail," he replied. "Former Legionnaire and once champion of the arena."
    He watched as the drunken elf threw a blade in the center of a bounty note on the wall. Dalious pulled out a small knife from his side, then chucked it at the same letter. His knife point stuck into the previous blade's hilt.
    "Now a skilled mercenary," he concluded, smiling at the elf beside him.
    "How did you do that?" asked a random, drunk, local watching from behind.
    "I aimed for the center," he replied.

Star Gazer

"I'm plenty... um... capable at fighting I swears it." Said the drug addict. The khajiit still held his stare at Seven. ”Aye we might have positions for both of you” Said the captain. Seven now realized that to join the crew, he would have to prove himself worthy. Once you join on their adventure, you will be one step closer to becoming the captain. Don't you remember reading about pirates in that book they gave you while in prison? It said mutiny was common. Once you become the best fighter and sailor on the ship, you can hold a mutiny, and become captain. "Shh!" Hushed Seven, not wanting the others to hear. "So what. You can throw knives, I can sail large boats, and board enemy ships, and kill them with my sword!" Good job! They will definitely let you in now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts