Something everyone should do at least once.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Steal from a Greybeard, it's the most amazing experience. I won't tell you what happens as you have to find out for yourself. :D

Anonylulz

Pickpocket them or just steal in front of them?

Vorak

Oh sorry I should've made that a bit clearer. I meant you should pickpocket them and make sure other Greybeards are around.

J'Sabbah

LOL I just tried this. Thanks!

Doomy

Jump from Bards Leap

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Fighting giants is a must. =p

take faendal as friend, pay him to teach u archery, go into his invintory take the gold, repeat. up to level 50 in archery skill, even if u dont want archery just save the perks till u got what u want, quick leveling cheat

Dvalin

I am never going near another giant. Not after what they did to Lydia. :'(

Poor, poor, Lydia...

R.I.P
lol, you should go try and find her,...that sounds terrible! Possibly the most insulting way to lose a companion.

Vorak

take faendal as friend, pay him to teach u archery, go into his invintory take the gold, repeat. up to level 50 in archery skill, even if u dont want archery just save the perks till u got what u want, quick leveling cheat

I made a thread about that the other day. Haha :D

Dvalin

I saw a giant whop a goat clear into the sky, ...never saw where the poor fellow landed. What threat could a goat pose to that giant's mammoth? It was just plain...wrong.

Vorak

i tried myself but noone replied, i think it was because it was in the help section, oh well....
Yeah, something like that would go in the guides and tutorials section. But make sure no one else has posted it before so that it doesn't clog up the forums. :D

Vorak

I saw a giant whop a goat clear into the sky, ...never saw where the poor fellow landed. What threat could a goat pose to that giant's mammoth? It was just plain...wrong.
ROFL, never seen that before. I have seen 3 Giants gang up on a Dragon, I feel sorry for that dragon...

i once walked past west watch tower(first dragon u fight area) and another dragon attack right there, a giant came out of nowhere and help, then turned on the gaurds after the dragon was dead, when i killed the giant, the gaurds turned on me saying it was my fault, luckly i could use the thane scapegoat

Vorak

i once walked past west watch tower(first dragon u fight area) and another dragon attack right there, a giant came out of nowhere and help, then turned on the gaurds after the dragon was dead, when i killed the giant, the gaurds turned on me saying it was my fault, luckly i could use the thane scapegoat
Lol, sounds awesome. :D
If theres one thing I've always wanted to see it would have to be 2 Dragons fighting each other.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts