sold my thieves guild clothes now i need them back

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Probably not. I don't have Daedric, but it's the heavier armor. Nightingale is light. I've got it boosted up fairly high now, but you'll probably get more bang for your buck with the Daedric.

iamFaded

its not necisarily better armor rating wise, unless you can get it that high somehow, potions/enchantments ?
but they look fluffin awesome

Chryss

Is the nightingle armor better than deadric, cause i already have deadric

Nightingale is Light armor, Daedric is heavy armor, also has enchantments on them related to the questline.

Lasse david

Hey guys. I fixed the problem with the damn thieves armour..
I have had this problem for a long time now, and finally my misery has come to an end. And i have seen so many other people have this problem, so i hope that many of you can be reliefed.

Possible fix for all platforms. In the Cistern check the bed on the right, entering from the Flaggon, between the bed and the end table. There should be Thieves guild armor sitting there. You can pick it up and give it to Tonilia. (Tested on 360 and PS3)
In the Training room, where Niruin is practicing shooting arrows in the Cistern, there should be all Thieves guild armor pieces. There is Thieves hood on a table by the dummy. There is Thieves Boot and Thieves Gloves near the Great Sword on top of the barrel. There is Thieves Armor on the top of the shelves nearby. (Tested on 360 and PS3)