sold krosis need help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Touchstone

Seems like you need to run around to your preferred vendors and check what they've got for sale.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
ok so i sold krosis and i dont know to who, can i still get the nine dragon priest mask.

If your on PC you can additem back a simple Google search will tell you the right code if your not you maybe f***** unless you find that vendor

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
oh man I hate that, i also hate to say this do you have a save from before you sold it? I think that might be the only way, venders rotate stock every two days so if its been too long its gone.

game1524

oh man I hate that, i also hate to say this do you have a save from before you sold it? I think that might be the only way, venders rotate stock every two days so if its been too long its gone.
i did but it got corrupted thanks to constant freezing. so i guess im fluffed

Doomy

The "Invisible Chest of Cheating" outside Dawnstar has been known to have items that you have sold elsewhere, might be worth a look.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts