• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
I think the seekers look like evil Loraxes.

Speaking of weak: the werebears. I was running up this snowy mountain to check out something at the top. I spotted three shirtless dudes just standing around in the snow, taking a leak or whatever they were doing up there, and I thought, "Oh, here's those werebears--bring it, you Paddingtons!" So my Dark Elf runs and jumps right in the middle as they catch up to her and spins around a couple times with her sword and axe and they all drop to the ground, not having even fully transformed. Marcurio was all like, "And I casted a flesh spell for this weak pl***?"

llhypnotikll

Xbox Gamertag: llHyPNoTiKll
yeah i actually came across 3 shirtless guys on my journey. i was just going about my business and i was about to fight a Netch i believe and all the sudden the 3 stooges come running towards the netch and transformed and took out the netch.. so i took it into my own hands to put these 3 clowns down.. took out my bow. shot 3 arrows (1 for each clown) and took them out stealthly lol

quite a funny site to see

Pharaun159

yeah the seekers are weak but when i FIRST encountered and saw them spawn another one on me i was like *uhh ohhh* haha
lol I thought they were spawning another one too, but if it is really decoy that can damage you. if you watch closely they tend to spawn it right infront of them. If you can keep you eye on the first one, and kill it, the other will die as well.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
lol I thought they were spawning another one too, but if it is really decoy that can damage you. if you watch closely they tend to spawn it right infront of them. If you can keep you eye on the first one, and kill it, the other will die as well.
...I just swing my sword until I stop taking damage. It's served me well so far. :)

Pharaun159

Moonwort

Ha, same here! I'm a level 41 Imperial.... I've got 100 for one-handed but that's the only super special thing about her. Those damn Netches gave me a run for my money.... Who knew giant jellyfish could be so powerful?? I thought they would be way easier. I'm not too far into the main quest, I am enjoying it though. I was kinda getting bored with Skyrim before.

I know, right? Serious surprise from the netches. "Oh, let me just get some jelly from these floaty, cow-like thingys... Whabam!. Ow."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts