• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

kyleekay

Hello all!

I was talking with SherlockJones about other social media sites we use, and I thought it would be cool for people to post their usernames/handles/whatever here so we could all connect outside of Skyrim Forums. :) I was thinking you could post your Twitter, Tumblr (or other blog site), etc. Facebook may be too personal for some people.

Here are mine:

Twitter: @surekylee
Tumblr: www.surekylee.tumblr.com

Hope to see you all around. <3

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
I only use facebook, but if anyone wants to add me as a friend, I'd be happy to oblige :) Just send me a PM.
Same for me, just PM me everyone

xsneakyxsimx

"xsneakyxsimx, post: 328410, member: 16457"]While I would like to connect with all of you outside this forum, I just don't really have the heart too... sorry.

Well, I certainly wouldn't want you to look me up on Facebook, and I certainly wouldn't tell you to search for a Lennon Sims-Brown with a profile photo not unlike the one I posted in the behind the avatar thread, because why would I tell you to do that? :p

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster

agfazzone

Professional Sweetroll Taster
Facebook is trying to charge me to message you , but yeah I added you :)
how much does facebook think i'm worth?:p hahaha! awesome, I added you back!:D

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not but I have just created a facebook account if you want my details then pm me.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
I'm unsure on Facebook. Twitter, I hardly use.

You all are welcome to PM me for my Skype, but I'd like to know you a bit, first.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I never post on twatter. But if anyone wants to add me to FB just send me a pm.

Stephen Daidalus

I had a facebook account with a not so very real name, and my ex still found me, so I deactivated it. I had added a few of you but defriended you before deactivating so that, if for some reason the account got compromised, your accounts wouldn't be linked to it. I hope no one took it personally. Me and social media apparently do not get along.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts