So you think you can kill auditions

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Fus Ro (didn't have dah at the time) at an arrow on the ground launching it at a Skeever killing it with the impact. I then used telekinesis to throw that arrow at a draugr and somehow killed it as well. Who needs a bow?

Going with the earlier 'luck' motif, and recorded in an earlier thread: I was walking down a road in the middle of the night when I meet a giant coming the other way. My thought is to ignore him, just give a friendly wave as we pass. Waves must mean something else giants, since he immediately attacked me. I was barely holding my own, and had run out of healing potions, when a mammoth fell out of the sky onto the giant, killing him. I would like to report the mammoth was doing a twisting Pike to get extra style points, but I have to be honest: it looked more like a bellyflop.

The fluff? The judges are not going to give you points, because you weren't the one who did it. Still awesome though. Have a like.

The judges give you...
An 8.5!
Nobody loves vigilantes, and they deserve to die at least thrice.

Hey, they are better than Thalmor Justicars. I kill them every single time

Kaleia

In the Vigilantes' defense (not that I am keen on defending them), they did heal me once when I was near death in the Reach. For that, I usually ignore the wandering ones rather than kill them. Usually. 10% of the time. ;)

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
In the Vigilantes' defense (not that I am keen on defending them), they did heal me once when I was near death in the Reach. For that, I usually ignore the wandering ones rather than kill them. Usually. 10% of the time. ;)
They healed me too. Then I summoned a Flaming Familiar to blow up and kill them after using fury on them.

LunaMoth

I grabbed the attention of two Frost trolls from the mountains outside of Windhelm and then lead them on a rampage, people at the saw mill, dead, people at the farms and stable, dead. Then they followed me into the city and killed nearly everyone, now they're in the palace giving Ulfric a piece of their minds. I'm not sure if this counts as I didn't do it myself but I'm the one who is responsible.
34g5xd4.jpg

2ey9q0y.jpg

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Lurking in the dank shadows of The Flagon, I let loose a poisonous arrow toward our good friend, Dirge. It hit him. He hit the ground. I waited for retribution. None came. Shows how "popular" Dirge was, huh?

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I was in a tomb on my shadow warrior, when I accidentally crossed into a path of light and was seen for a moment, three bandits came running after me. I quickly moved down a hallway and they ran past some sleeping draugr, which woke up and attacked the bandits.

I noticed as I pillaged every chest in the adjacent rooms that there was a trip wire with some boulders down the hall, as well as that their fight had moved into a puddle of oil. The jar holding the candle was far around the corner past them, but I do have a fire spell.

But as soon as I use it, I will be exposed.

Moving as far as I can, I wait until the bandits slay the draugr for me, and then light the oil before they move. They erupt into flames and come chasing after me, me coming out of crouch and running for the trip wire. I set it off myself, using Become Ethereal to not be hurt by the boulders. Two of them survive, but about 3 rapid swings later, they are dead.

ah3nos

The glitch kill: I led three bandits on a tower to the same area with the first arrow. I lined up my long distant shot. Long enough that even with eagle eye I could barely see them. The second arrow rang true with an immediate kill cam showing my projectile implanting itself into one of the bandit's face. Once the camera focused back on me the other two bandits dropped. And no, they were not thralls. I went back to a save and tried it multiple times to no avail

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Kaleia

Snuck up on Heimskr, slit his throat, and left his completely stripped body on display in the place he once screeched from.
With an Altmer character that didn't even care for the Thalmor. She just wanted him to shut the hell up. Permanently.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
So I took a little stroll into dawnstar, and started a ruckus. Decided to kill every possible guard, and non-essential NPCS with the fire storm spell since I hardly get to use the sucker. So after becoming ethereal, casting the spell and killing every man, woman, and Khajiit :))) I made a neat little pile, and ritual stoned the whole lot of them. I then decided to go to the beach with my little army and once the ritual was nearly done, FUS RO DAH is how I sent the suckers into the sea of ghosts.

Fun times.

:D