• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
And it turns out ALL great heroes go there!

Who do you see?

I see the Nerevarine arm wrestling with Ezio Auditore, while 10 or so incarnations of Link are having a battle-royale outside the windows.

What great heroes do you see? What are they doing?

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I see the Doomguy.
Seriously, the man destroyed Hell itself. How do you compete with that?
I see commander Shepard and Miranda Ashley having sex. giggity.
Fixed that for you. :p

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Batman, of course.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
For gaming's sake, Arkham City's Batman.

stagnant94

i see a giant pacman eating people

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
Geralt from the Witcher getting drunk with Legolas and Gimli. And Ysgramor, because he is like the Chuck Norris of Tamriel.

Only things from the ES games, Enzio is from a different universe, not to mention time. Also, they have to be Heros, or at least good guys, who are not spoken for by one of the Daedric Princes. Werewolves go to Hircene, the Nerevarine would probably go with Nerevar (Don't see a lot of Elves, or Beastmen in Sovngaard.) The Great Hall, is basically Heaven for the Nords, the other races have their own Religions...

Oh yeah, and Ysgramor, I bet he stops by from time to time... Maybe even Talos Septim, when he feels like Slumming.

stagnant94

Only things from the ES games, Enzio is from a different universe, not to mention time. Also, they have to be Heros, or at least good guys, who are not spoken for by one of the Daedric Princes. Werewolves go to Hircene, the Nerevarine would probably go with Nerevar (Don't see a lot of Elves, or Beastmen in Sovngaard.) The Great Hall, is basically Heaven for the Nords, the other races have their own Religions...

Oh yeah, and Ysgramor, I bet he stops by from time to time... Maybe even Talos Septim, when he feels like Slumming.
why does it only have to be ES games? thats not the point in this thread, this thread is for heroes in general

why does it only have to be ES games? thats not the point in this thread, this thread is for heroes in general
Because it's My Sovngaard. Wandervon asked what I expected to see, and i answered. My Gamer Heaven isn't going to be a meade hall, anyway, I won't go into excruciating descriptive detail here, but it would include Joanna Dark, JC Denton, and others, both listed, and omitted. It'd probably also be more Cybernetically themed...

Ritterkreuz

I know he's not from an ES game, but in my mind there's a special chair in Sovngaard for Solid Snake.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Steve, Minecraft
That would be epic!
He could help you defeat the Ender Dragon...
I mean Alduin.

I wonder if beds explode in Sovngaard...

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Nice call on Joanna Dark, Psi.

For me:
  • Bo Jackson from Tecmo Bowl.
  • The Valkyrie from Gauntlet 2.
  • Crono and Marle from ChronoTrigger.
  • Michael Vick from Madden 2004.
  • Lil Mac from Mike Tyson's Punchout.
  • Dino Cicarelli and his unstoppable one-timer and slap shot from NHL 94.
  • Starman from NES Pro Wrestling.
  • That punk-ass laughing dog from Duck Hunt.
  • The Chef and Dancing Hotdog from Burgertime.
We'd have a great time on a round table.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts