So when and where do you like to Wolf out?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
For all my fellow were's out there, I am wondering where & when you like to wolf out.

In my case I like to wolf out whenever I encounter a large group of bandits, foreswarn or mages. Not only does it max out my perk possibilities, but I just find it awesome to do it and feed.

Admittedly it limits how much experience I get on my human side when I do this, but, particularly now that I am still on lower levels (below 40), I can always work up from there. Right now I'm concentrating on getting my wolfy abilities to their max.

Thoughts?

As a werewolf, I typically rp in such a way that my character likes being a were, but doesn't necessarily like transforming. He thinks it feels uncomfortable (Think about it. Your entire bone structure and organs are shifting. Can't be pleasant, can it?). So he only does it when he panics (Unexpectedly thrust into a fight alone because he ran ahead of his follower,his follower is down/dead and there's a huge load of enemies that have to be taken care of, etc.) and can't keep it repressed because panic ._. I mostly do the same thing as a Vampire Lord as well.

Ritterkreuz

I do it on the open road when I'm around those randomly generated people, oh and Stormcloak camps are always fun too.

Daelon DuLac

As a werewolf, I typically rp in such a way that my character likes being a were, but doesn't necessarily like transforming. He thinks it feels uncomfortable (Think about it. Your entire bone structure and organs are shifting. Can't be pleasant, can it?). So he only does it when he panics (Unexpectedly thrust into a fight alone because he ran ahead of his follower,his follower is down/dead and there's a huge load of enemies that have to be taken care of, etc.) and can't keep it repressed because panic ._. I mostly do the same thing as a Vampire Lord as well.
Interesting. I too am rp'ing that he enjoys being a were, but don't have the same issues. I always plan my changes.

Daelon DuLac

I do it on the open road when I'm around those randomly generated people, oh and Stormcloak camps are always fun too.
I tend to only do it with large groups of people (bandit camps, etc...) to maximize my points. One or two people is no fun. I will be using it on the imperial camps in the future once I win the war though (I'm a nord this time so Stormcloak it is!).

Ivory

Let's Player
I usually keep the cursed ring of hircine and let my changes happen like an actually werewolf, against my will until a certain level (25-30) and then I go back and complete that quest as a statement of full control.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I only use it for the resist disease attribute, which is incredibly handy. Also I like to wander a lot, so if I want to cover a vast distance quickly, I transform and get there a lot quicker.

Spleed

In front of a giant's camp so I can run and attack them and knock them and kill them then LOOT!!

Annageckos

I don't turn nearly as often as I should. Mostly I like to change in the wilds and kill anyone I come across. Or just to run and howl. But if you are running around the plains outside of Whiterun watch out. The first time I turned and was running there I fell in a pit trap and died. :mad: o_O

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I don't turn nearly as often as I should. Mostly I like to change in the wilds and kill anyone I come across. Or just to run and howl. But if you are running around the plains outside of Whiterun watch out. The first time I turned and was running there I fell in a pit trap and died. :mad: o_O

I know the pit trap you are talking about. Even if you are down on their level and accidently walk into them they cause damage :sadface:

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I RP it that my werewolf side is this irresistible urge that swells up inside my character. It almost only happens while traveling in the wild at night.

What this means in the real world aspect of it all is that when I'm traveling long distances at night, I transform to cover ground quicker. It has lead to some of the more interesting moments of my character's life when I accidentally encounter a camp or farm or something and have to slaughter a bunch of people. The character would probably be classified as neutral-good or something along those lines...so I like having that duality present.

jarif

only when he has that drive, the drive of the dovah to dominate, he doesn't do it near cities but when he needs to hunt or travel faster. Its mainly roleplay though.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i prefer to wolf out in the woods and wild forests, run accross fields at night looking for a camp ( a redguard camp preferably) then depending on who is there I wil either kill them and eat them to fuel my blood thirst, leave them alone if they are true and pure (all nords) or i will just kill them and not devour....i prefer to role play so i believe that if the person you are eating has a disease chances are you're going to get it, with is why redguards just get slaughtered and torn apart, argonian i eat though lol they taste like chicken lol

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I love caves, my Werry Clawtter (Just realized the joke sux but I won't erase it) eats anything. Bears and trolls are my favorite. Who is the king of the wilds now?! Then as long as I don't have the perks about the howl, I can roar to claim my superiority over and over again. Sometimes I attack farms of minor characters to devour them, then I get many inheritances. Giant camps are awesome, just like Imperial/Stormcloak camps. And eating frostbite spiders? Eeeew! That's just awesome!

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
I love caves, my Werry Clawtter (Just realized the joke sux but I won't erase it) eats anything. Bears and trolls are my favorite. Who is the king of the wilds now?! Then as long as I don't have the perks about the howl, I can roar to claim my superiority over and over again. Sometimes I attack farms of minor characters to devour them, then I get many inheritances. Giant camps are awesome, just like Imperial/Stormcloak camps. And eating frostbite spiders? Eeeew! That's just awesome!
gotta love those crispy spider legs...nothing better than a big ol' crunch lol

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
gotta love those crispy spider legs...nothing better than a big ol' crunch lol

And their eyes... just so soft like chewing gum... And I couldn't get happier if they still had a small part of their webs in their corpses to serve as sauce...

Daelon DuLac

i prefer to wolf out in the woods and wild forests, run accross fields at night looking for a camp ( a redguard camp preferably) then depending on who is there I wil either kill them and eat them to fuel my blood thirst, leave them alone if they are true and pure (all nords) or i will just kill them and not devour....i prefer to role play so i believe that if the person you are eating has a disease chances are you're going to get it, with is why redguards just get slaughtered and torn apart, argonian i eat though lol they taste like chicken lol
I still say you're evil and racist, but gotta luv ya anyhow! Something about being twisted adds to the allure.

Tyer032392

For me

Stormcloak Camp
Bandit camps
Necromancer camps
Giant camps (Funny to watch those big bastards get knocked down by a little wolf.)
Seldom in a city (For fun)

I used to do it at helgen to clean out those bandits that spawned, but they haven't recently. Since i like to rp i pretend that there is a rumor going around about "the beast of helgen" and that's why the bandits stopped showing up. In my rp my character thinks of it as a blessing but also knows the risks, he can mostly control it, except during full moons, when those happen he locks himself in the secret room in pinewatch so he doesn't hurt anyone.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts