So what do you think of Dragon Scale Armor and Dragon weapons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
Apologies, :beermug:

theakstons.jpg

;)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I like the dragon weapons, the armor not so much.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
did you know that wearing a full suit of Daedric Armour apprantley increases intimidtaion by 10%
Doesn't surprise me. Would you want to meet someone wearing a full set in a dark alley? A little too "Hellraiser" for my taste. :)

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Well apprantley the Viglants are supposed to attack you as well while wearing a full set not sure if that happens or a bug is preventing them sort of like the bug that was preventing them from starting dialogue related to trying to take a daedric artifact off you if you wield one in front of them

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
did you know that wearing a full suit of Daedric Armour apprantley increases intimidtaion by 10%
Doesn't surprise me. Would you want to meet someone wearing a full set in a dark alley? A little too "Hellraiser" for my taste. :)

Oh to create a Pinhead character - Vampire armour would suit him.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Well apprantley the Viglants are supposed to attack you as well while wearing a full set not sure if that happens or a bug is preventing them sort of like the bug that was preventing them from starting dialogue related to trying to take a daedric artifact off you if you wield one in front of them
A full set of daedric, yes? I can't see why they would attack with a full set of dragon. If they did do that it would be great! It would give me an actual excuse to kill them whenever I met them rather than just killing them 'cause they get on my nerves. :)

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I love the look of Dragonbone armor, and Dragonscale is cool too but it's light so I never really use it, my char prefers heavy :) Dragonbone weapons are WAY better than any others, however, Daedric armor has a higher armor rating than Dragonbone, so I wear Daedric still.

"My char prefers heavy"?

You only have one character? Wow, I could never even hope of sticking to just one... But, to each their own.

No, I have many characters, but my main character uses heavy. :) I don't think I've ever had a character that used ONLY light, actually... :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts