So no damage from dragons (Paarthurnax Spoilers)?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello all! Recently, I decided to make an ultimate archer play-through where I am attempting to become the most powerful and cool looking non-glitch archer ever, with maybe some armor mods. I found out that 100% spell absorption (including dragon shouts) is possible without a glitch by being a Necromage Vampire (not a glitch in my humble mead-fetching opinion), and activating the atronach standing stone and getting the atronach perk in the alteration tree. This is spell absorption which, contrary to magic resistance actually STACKS with each other. Combine no shout damage with 80% physical damage reduction by hitting the armor cap (567), + Esbern's Dragon Infusion that you get for killing Paarthurnax would mean theoretically NO DAMAGE EVER FROM DRAGONS! I've already tested the no shout damage, and the only thing that damages me is the drain vitality shout from Legendary and Revered Dragons, which is weird. Although I'm not sure what category Alduin's meteor storm falls under. Sorry for the lengthy explanation, but what I'm curious is to whether or not Dragon Infusion does indeed stack. Does anyone perchance know? Thanks all!

I think you'd need the Necromage perk from Alteration, I've never heard of getting 100% spell absorbption this way, have you actually tried it? Just go Breton, you can get 100% with the Atronach stone, and Dragonskin for 60 seconds. Just that simple, no glitches, you've got a minute to shoot them down. I went with Bound Bow. Happy Hunting!

Yes, I have the Necromage perk from the restoration tree and I am a vampire. I have tested it and all but drain vitality (and maybe Alduin's meteor storm, needs testing) is absorbed into magicka. It's pretty cool too.
Character Build: The Undying - The Skyrim Blog
(not using this build nor did I create it)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts