• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The relationship started to go down hill fast. I was having preformance problems because orc females arn't attractive, and she was fed up with my obsession with necromancy (i have 4 dead thralls in the basement). So i'm sorry Borgash the Steel heart, but i had to kill you.

So now i'm gonna marry Mjoll becayse Aerin moves in with her :D!

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Spot unless you want to be followed by a man who keeps saying "I have never seen mjoll this upset before". He and mjoll are a package deal

Gore gro-Gijakudob

It takes an Orc to handle an Orc woman! Have you tried Skooma? It helps so I have heard.

TabiCat93

hmm... sound like mumsywolverine is gonna have a threesome haha... I'm marrying the Solitude housecarl, idr her name

Gore gro-Gijakudob

[quote
Personally, I think Aerin's already in love with her. But the question is, could he be made to love you as well?

To their credit Bethesda has included mixed race and same sex marriages, I imagine menage a trois will be DLC. ;)

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
One of my characters married Mjoll, she's absolutely fantastic. Though, she and Aerin are a package deal; he follows her everywhere and is super annoying. Though, he does give you gifts from time to time for "being such a good friend" which, I admit, isn't too bad.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
hmm... sound like mumsywolverine is gonna have a threesome haha... I'm marrying the Solitude housecarl, idr her name

Ahh, Jordis. I caught my husband Vilkas lying in her bedroll once...we promptly moved to Markarth after that. He hasn't baked me a pie since. :sadface:

I married another dude before I knew what was going on. Well, that's a lie. I found out he was into me and chose to go ahead with it. Then I killed him, but I came back to the house later and he was alive! "Good to see you dear." I've never been so afraid.

Nakatsu_Hime

Oh eck. I've have to make sure I avoid you as a suitor then. Dead Thralls would get in the way of my marmalade and jam storage space. We'd never get along.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
Wait,you can re-marry?I didn't want to kill my wife in-case I couldn't re-marry and stop recieving money

Yes, of course. Depends on whether you're on PC or console. On PC, there are faster...er, "cleaner" ways to do it, console, it can be a bit messy.

Camilla needs to be fed to angry cave bears. She is freaky, lots of plastic surgery it looks like.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts