Spoiler So I just finished Dawnguard (Vampire Side),,,

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Krazcrackaz

Anyone else feel like nothing happened...? Where is this I'm hearing about fixing the casle. Everyone still treats me like im nobody! And there's so many things I'm curious about, hope someone can help out!

Does PC Console allow marriage to Serana yet? it annoys me that there's an option about asking about marriage. ..

Is the Dawnguard suppose to not really do anything at all..? Would they attack me if I visit their Fort?

Also if I cure my vampirism, would the vampires at the castle treat me differently?

How do I initiate curing Serana's vampirism?

Can I make more slaves like hte monk? lol

Krazcrackaz

also another random wondering, the guy who walks with you up to the dawnguard fort, does he ever become dawngaurd ? lOL

Enomer

```

Last edited:

Krazcrackaz

do the side quests, do work for the vampires and u willl initiate special side quests as u do the radiant ones, like getttings special vampire amulet and rings that boost effects while in vampire form, also you get a quest to kill the dawnguard in the side quests, as for seranas vampirism you can only cure it as dawnguard
thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts