So correct me if I'm wrong but.....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Archer

You can cure your vampirism, and then get it back along with the Vampire Lord form, an infinite amount of times?

And you can blot out the sun every day with just one of those blood-cursed arrows?

Benor

Benor.
Yes, if you do not make Serana cure herself she will be able to turn you back to a vampire. But remember, to cure yourself from vampire form you will need a black soul gem, filled with a grand soul.

NewZodiac

Yes, if you do not make Serana cure herself she will be able to turn you back to a vampire. But remember, to cure yourself from vampire form you will need a black soul gem, filled with a grand soul.

Well, as long as you have The Black Star, having a filled black soul gem will never be a problem.

Ivory

Let's Player
I believe so, I had been in stage four before I got the DLC and when I had gotten it, no one had attacked me. Though I believe it still says that "Starved Vampire" bit.

Chryss

how do you cure vampirism??

Chryss