Spoiler So apparently I'm a cannibal now, what benefits does my character receive from eating slain foes?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
HAs anyone run across an NPC that shares your taste in "sweetrolls" after you do the Markarth quest and become a cannibal? Very cool dialouge.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
UESPwiki strongly recommends completing the Taste Of Death and not killing the whole dinner party because it ruins other quests. Still, I have yet to follow that advice...
I think that that article has undergone a fair amount of editing since you last read it. There are only 2 minor quests that will no longer be available if you choose to spare the priest and kill the cannibals. Since Namira's ring is one of the Daedric items required for the Oblivion Walker achievement, if you haven't already gotten that achievement in a previous playthrough, you will lose the opportunity to do so on this one.

TickerTocker3

This post made me laugh so much. You being drunk and not knowing how you became a cannibal :D
LoL I'm so serious! the next day after work i started playing and the first time I ransacked a dead body and was confronted with the option to devour or loot, I was like WTH is this lol I dwelled on it for the longest and then bits and pieces started coming back to me from the night before but I was still confused. i don't think i would have found this forum if it wasn't for that, but I'm so glad it happened, this place rules.

TickerTocker3

There was something else i wanted to gain some clarification on, hopefully you guys can answer it so I don't have to post another thread and make everyone convinced I'm some sort of raging alcoholic, but I remember playing a quest last nite after a few shots with my friends (it was my birthday) and i swear i met the devil in the game, it transported me to another realm of some sort. I remember most of the interactions even though the details of the conversation are somewhat fuzzy, but i vividly remember wanting to explore the level more and talking to the people seated at the table, but unfortunately after answering the so called devils last question, it suddenly sent me back to reality (skyrim) without giving me the chance to explore further. i really wish I knew the name of the quest and how to go back to see if I missed out on any cool items.

Pete

If you become the champion of Namira - Eola is a good follower. Nice spell sword.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
There was something else i wanted to gain some clarification on, hopefully you guys can answer it so I don't have to post another thread and make everyone convinced I'm some sort of raging alcoholic, but I remember playing a quest last nite after a few shots with my friends (it was my birthday) and i swear i met the devil in the game, it transported me to another realm of some sort. I remember most of the interactions even though the details of the conversation are somewhat fuzzy, but i vividly remember wanting to explore the level more and talking to the people seated at the table, but unfortunately after answering the so called devils last question, it suddenly sent me back to reality (skyrim) without giving me the chance to explore further. i really wish I knew the name of the quest and how to go back to see if I missed out on any cool items.

That sounds like yet another Daedric quest called A Night To Remember which many players believe pays homage to the move The Hangover.