So anyways getting legendary edition today...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

So yes finally!! all the months of looking at it at the shops and dreaming it was mine.... like a kid wishing he could own his own choc factory. But i was thinking guys and girls that their may be alot more to it then i could imagine.. i know it's not the biggest dlc in the world but skyrim being skyrim im sure u guys can help me with a little advice.... So before i rip into it and dont stop until i realize im sitting in my grave is their anything u guys or girls would recommend me doing like getting a certain weapon ect im a shield sword bow skill set. just 4 heads up thanks!!

Nighthiker77

If you are smithing you can make your own arrows now from 1 ingot and 1 firewood. And you can make Dragonbone weapons.

Locks066

yeah i think im going to finish my smithing tonight its at 92 and after playing dragonborn for a while i realised that its alot tougher then other quest lines and i need evry advantage plus it dosnt help im only level 33 =P

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts