• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
I am in a situation right now where I sneak around a corner but am instantly detected by something NOT in my field of view. How do I take care of this without getting killed? Charge and try to kill or get somewhere else with a better view (which I don't think is possible in this scenario)?

fleeon

Anyone? I would love to go back to playing but I can't because of this

ScytheKnight

hmmm.. make sure you're walking when sneaking, unless you already have Silence perk.. also try using third person view and see if you can peek around the corner a bit with that to make sure you're not sneaking around tight into something face.

fleeon

hmmm.. make sure you're walking when sneaking, unless you already have Silence perk.. also try using third person view and see if you can peek around the corner a bit with that to make sure you're not sneaking around tight into something face.
Tried the third person, nothing there but it says im detected. I have the second tier of the sneak perk (2/5).

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Have you saved the game and just walked out into the open? See what the challenger actually is. You'd hate to be running from a bunny or something (yes, I know bunnies don't set off the detectors but, it's a visual). Is this in some quest where you're not allowed to be seen when you are skulking? I don't understand why you're truly "stuck".

fleeon

Have you saved the game and just walked out into the open? See what the challenger actually is. You'd hate to be running from a bunny or something (yes, I know bunnies don't set off the detectors but, it's a visual). Is this in some quest where you're not allowed to be seen when you are skulking? I don't understand why you're truly "stuck".
Quick loading isn't a bad idea. Stuck because don't want to get ambushed and die if I can do it safely.