• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Omg u guys are I won't say it bu t I am thinking it. Like none of u have got into a bad mood.
Just because your in a bad mood doesn't give you the right to be rude, you need to learn to control your emotions. If I reacted every time I was in a bad mood I'd be out of a job and in prison. There are people on here that irritate me too and yes I'd like to smash their heads into their computer screens.
When someone irritates you then just close the page and forget about it, that's 1 benefit of the internet.

SkyrimHero

Look I am a little ill tempared . But I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could manage their stupidity

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Unfortunately this is the internet and it's filled with know-it-all's and keyboard warriors, they can be frustrating as hell but it's best just to ignore them.

Look I am a little ill tempared . But I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could manage their stupidity

So you are allowed to be angry, but I'm not allowed to be stupid? Damn, and I was so close. All those years at the Village Idiot College wasted. Such a tragedy...

.."go to the college" da said... "use your smarts" he said... like I'm supposed to figure out which college he meant..."

Smarty

Unfortunately this is the internet and it's filled with know-it-all's and keyboard warriors, they can be frustrating as hell but it's best just to ignore them.

Are you implying I'm one of those? Or did I miss something? He is on my ignore list after all.

I've only been rude to two people on this forum, and that guy wasn't one of them. Even so, it was in response to their rudeness.

Smarty

So you are allowed to be angry, but I'm not allowed to be stupid? Damn, and I was so close. All those years at the Village Idiot College wasted. Such a tragedy...

What the hell is going on, did you both post on the wrong thread or something?

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Are you implying I'm one of those? Or did I miss something? He is on my ignore list after all.

I've only been rude to two people on this forum, and that guy wasn't one of them. Even so, it was in response to their rudeness.
No, I'm telling him that there's lot's of people that annoy me too and he should just close the page when he gets annoyed.

What the hell is going on, did you both post on the wrong thread or something?

No, it was an attempt at bringing a small amount of humor into the thread in response to one of SkyrimHeroes posts. I see that you have her on ignore so I guess that my response would not have made alot of sense without that context.

I''ll just sneak back into the shadows of the forums.... (so embarrased)

Smarty

No, I'm telling him that there's lot's of people that annoy me too and he should just close the page when he gets annoyed.

That's the only post I see from him in this thread.

.."go to the college" da said... "use your smarts" he said... like I'm supposed to figure out which college he meant..."

Maybe he deleted it or something therefore causing all of this confusion. What was he angry about anyway?

I do agree with you, in my opinion getting angry is very rarely worth it, it's one of those emotions I've learned to suppress a long time ago.

Smarty

No, it was an attempt at bringing a small amount of humor into the thread in response to one of SkyrimHeroes posts. I see that you have her on ignore so I guess that my response would not have made alot of sense without that context.

I''ll just sneak back into the shadows of the forums.... (so embarrased)

Ah okay... now that makes sense. well you did succeed in bringing a lot of confusion though, lol. For a minute there I was thinking wrighty was implying I was some sort of keyboard warrior and know-it-all.

In the two weeks I've been here, I seem to have acquired quite a few haters. Which is a mark of success, in my opinion.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Ah okay... now that makes sense. well you did succeed in bringing a lot of confusion though, lol. For a minute there I was thinking wrighty was implying I was some sort of keyboard warrior and know-it-all.

In the two weeks I've been here, I seem to have acquired quite a few haters. Which is a mark of success, in my opinion.
Not at all, I didn't know what she was annoyed at, I was just explaining that you don't have to react every time your annoyed, I used to have a problem with my temper, got me into a lot of trouble, whilst it makes you feel better for a second it only really causes you more problems.

Smarty

Not at all, I didn't know what she was annoyed at, I was just explaining that you don't have to react every time your annoyed, I used to have a problem with my temper, got me into a lot of trouble, whilst it makes you feel better for a second it only really causes you more problems.

That's very much true, and in the end you're the one who ends up looking like an idiot. Anger leeds to rash behavior, which rarely helps even when you truly want to destroy someone. Anger is one of those emotions that serve only one purpose, help the process of natural selection.

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Uh.. What happened to the sneak question?

Smarty

Uh.. What happened to the sneak question?

It was answered, but then someone posted a rude comment for no apparent reason (trolling), from what I understand, a couple of people tried to discourage that sort of behavior with humor.